New User Interface Discussion Thread

DeletedUser18366

Just when I was getting used to this one :(
I do really like the revised UI though, especially how it has the menu on the left with captions. It was hard to get used to the current one, the captions are very useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

It looks very pretty :)
Also I'm so glad the menu is going back to the left side, will really give me more room on my screen.

DeletedUser32498

Personally I think it looks incredibly fancy. Although they've decided to combine some past designs in with the new one like how the messages, etc. are displayed on the left hand side of the screen.

DeletedUser16429

I actually really like this but I'm wondering when this and the heroes are coming to the .en servers? Also will the 7-day reward be eliminated once this is put in place, or right now?

DeletedUser33530

It's gonna be so annoying to switch to this. :(

By the way what does he mean strategic map?

DeletedUser

I like the the new one, it seems fresher then the last one and i personally like how it was on the left with captions before.
However I will miss the daily rewards:(

DeletedUser33530

So wait no more daily rewards of favor or resources! That's just cruel.

DeletedUser

it's this:
7-day login reward will be completely removed, thus you will not see it in this design.

Which means I need to use my 100% resource bonus soon :) I've had it sitting for over 2 months.

DeletedUser

it's this:
7-day login reward will be completely removed, thus you will not see it in this design.

Which means I need to use my 100% resource bonus soon :) I've had it sitting for over 2 months.
is this true, will it be removed in current worlds?

DeletedUser1405

Glad the menu on the left of the screen has been brought back. The borders are getting a bit overpowering and taking the eyes from the centre of the screen. Hope this is the last of the border work there are a lot of buttons to get used to.

DeletedUser22650

the 1.26 interface was still better, we need the individual city movements window back on the city screen instead of the tiny dropdown meter, i allways run admin but the admin movement page isnt as good as the old 1.26 version, i felt at the time the interface was made deliberately difficult in order to bully players into using admin so those of us that allways have were unfairly punished with the 2.0 interface

DeletedUser

A mixture of old and new, it seems. In all I like it, although, I will say that i do not like the quest bonuses being in the top left hand corner as it looks too cluttered to me. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser8790

I noticed the settings icon is on the "premium" task line, does that mean it is inaccessible with no administrator??

Richard

Strategos
The settings menu is in the top right corner, and is accessible irrespective of your premium status, logically.

DeletedUser

This is basically a pimped up version of the 1.0 interface. It's okay.