New Vacation mode

DeletedUser

Please discuss the new vacation mode changes:

Hello players and Forum Goers,

The new Vacation mode system has now been implemented:

beachvacations797785.jpg

Players get 42 days per year as usual, but they will receive new vacation days exactly one year after registration (this does not count for vacation days they bought)

In addition to that it is also now possible for players to buy vacation days with premium. Please go to Settings-> Vacation Mode to read about the new system and purchase additional vacation days.

I would like to address the balancing issue right away. Players are now able to purchase 14 additional vacation days. Is this an advantage? I do not see turtling with vacation mode to be of any tactical significance, as while you are "invulnerable", the other players have a chance to become stronger.

As for the new system, we feel it is more transparent then the previous system.

Thank you for your feedback

DeletedUser

I like it, so I can go on vacation more because I usually get busy and stuff and have only around 25 left and it's only been a few months!!

DeletedUser

Nope.Not good.So,you cant have vm under 1 year from registration,but you can buy vm?The thing with unlimited resources was solved with Phoenician Trader but to buy vm days?Maybe im way too idiot and i cant understand right.

DeletedUser

I am so happy this has finally been implemented. Great great move here!

DeletedUser13405

700 gold for 14 days is a bit pricey dontcha think? You can have all 5 premiums for 500 gold for 14 days.

DeletedUser

nice, except for the possibility of a player taking 84 consecutive days over their grepo-anniversary (if indeed that is a possibility)

DeletedUser

If someone takes 84 days Vm then they will be far far behind.
take for example me. I've grown 100k points and 300k Bp in the past month alone. so times that by 3 and they have no chance.

Also, It means they have to spend a year on each side of the 84 days out of Vm

DeletedUser

If someone takes 84 days Vm then they will be far far behind.
take for example me. I've grown 100k points and 300k Bp in the past month alone. so times that by 3 and they have no chance.

Also, It means they have to spend a year on each side of the 84 days out of Vm
i'm not saying that 84 days of VM in a row would be a good idea for anybody who actually wants to do well, but it would be mighty annoying to have an enemy do that, even if you'd be able to rinse him even more easily 3 months later.

DeletedUser

Just one observation. It'd be good to know our registration date to plan better. Good idea the extra vacation will probably be helpful.

DeletedUser

I can't believe somepeople don't like this. WE get to earn more! I go on vacation alot, though.

DeletedUser

Just one observation. It'd be good to know our registration date to plan better. Good idea the extra vacation will probably be helpful.

I have passed on your suggestion, as I share your view. The players should know their exact registration date, to time the renewal of the VM days. Thank you for your observation/suggestion.

DeletedUser

What about us players who have been playing for over a year?
Why should we have to wait to get ours...?

T

DeletedUser

are 42 days a limit per year? for example, someone doesn't activate VM and after one year will he have 84 days of VM available of will he still have 42 days?

DeletedUser345

I have 1.5 days remaining and have already been playing for 1 year and so have missed the boat now i think i will have used that in 9 months time...