New War Order

DeletedUser23046

ok so it seems as if this world is falling apart
alliances are now so focus on WW that they are willing to sleep with a sword sticking in their back just so they caN SAY I WIN.

Is this what our server has come to
any thing to win
what happened to trust your alliance mate to bring the victory
what happened to alliance to the end?
i am watching alliances fall apart with each other just because some players will do anything for a win

True alliance is one that win or loose together
i am proud to say i have an alliance that will stay together till the end Win or loose
Because we are family and FAMILY stick together

DeletedUser44373

ok so it seems as if this world is falling apart
alliances are now so focus on WW that they are willing to sleep with a sword sticking in their back just so they caN SAY I WIN.

Is this what our server has come to
any thing to win
what happened to trust your alliance mate to bring the victory
what happened to alliance to the end?
i am watching alliances fall apart with each other just because some players will do anything for a win

True alliance is one that win or loose together
i am proud to say i have an alliance that will stay together till the end Win or loose
Because we are family and FAMILY stick together
I am in complete agreement with you...I am new to grepo, so I'm not sure how other servers have gone in the past, but those of us that have stayed with our team mates and not sold out our honor for a few pixels that really do not say anything about your ability, but more who you are willing to stab in the back this round...I sure hope future rounds do not mirror this one...for those who despite all odds and stayed with their teams, I congratulate you on your honor and loyalty..regardless of where you finish up in the standings, your already winners and should be proud of it.

I realize that some alliances have dissolved because of the overwhelming number of people that have suddenly ghosted for good reasons or not, they are left with very little to play for other then to help other teams out in what ever way they can...those people I commend for sticking it out despite what has happened to them and staying to make the best of it.
Personally my goals are different then most...I have never been big on spending end game as a dbunny and simming out my time...so a crown has no meaning to me...my goals are to do what ever I can to support my team and to fight for them till the bitter end...whether they decide to go for WW or to simply support another alliance in their endeavors...I have truly enjoyed my time with Bunniez family and would gladly play another round with them...those that have stayed together through thick and thin...not to be confused with those that rather than fighting for their team, decided they would be better off leaving those same people who helped them grow, protected them against all attackers and got them to the place they were when they ran off without a second thought.

DeletedUser30111

I guess an explanation is in order then?
Najistan was a dead alliance, it's a hard thing to recover from your founder ghosting, and I and the other leaders had been doing what we could to hold on, and unfortunately simply holding on does not meet the level of success we have been used to for the entirety of this server, due to losing various members over the past 2 months we couldn't build WW in the way I had originally planned, so instead I approached our allies to strike a deal and was unable to work anything out.

So with a choice between sitting on the sidelines and saying "sorry folks, we'll try better next time" and actually playing the game, we decided to play. And I'm more than glad with how this has worked out, RD and Najistan represent the only alliances in this world who have fought their hardest in the core oceans and have done so honorably, so it seems only natural to me that we should work together.

And it should come as no surprise to anyone here that my team and I were able to put aside past indifferences and forge this new team, as that is what shaped Najistan into what it has been for the past several months.

I apologize to old allies, and wish you the best, and am not afraid to be honest and say that my first priority had been to work with allies, and we would be doing so if the leadership had been more willing.

DeletedUser23046

More willing or bend easy?
i have conted a hand full of alliances that decide to work with what they have and come out winners in their own way
but giving up on what you work for just to say
hey i won i got to 4 WW first
what did you actually won?
you won the prise of jumping to secure a gold coin
like we said we already win for we have been here for each other from day 1 till now

i Congratulate you on getting to 4 WW first i will also congratulate you on getting to 7WW first
but at what cost?

DeletedUser23046

today or tomorrow Legion can decide to ghost as an alliance and move to a new world and still be a happy family all because we done what we set out to do
become an alliance and a family that works together
a crown on our head is only for decoration but the trust and love we walk with in our heart is what drives us and what make us a winning alliance

DeletedUser30111

Will you also be singing kumbaya as you move worlds?
A team is made of of players, not a name, your lack of flexibilty on that issue shows your ego, not your desire to play with your team.