New World (Creating a Team)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Hello everyone i was chatting recently with a fellow player about creating a team with Veteran players on a new world that opens up now since Pylos is closing.

If the Settings are good and preferable a Conquest World but Revolt would be ok as well.

Honestly we just want to change things and not Let the Game die

Every World its the same thing the same alliances that buy or trade a ton of gold and win by golding not by using strategy or anything and usually everyone rally around them just so they can get gold off them too.

Its a Subject that has been talked about for a long time and we all agreed we cant change the System players/Alliances will mass Gold

But

What we can do is band together,Create a Strong Team,and try and stand in their way!

We want

- Loyal Players
- Players who wont quit once things get hard
- Players who are active

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
World EN145-46 (preferable Speed 3)

I know i have said it a lot of times before ingame and on the forum but just think about it.

Is it more fun playing against a new Alliance just Entering Grepolis,or a Old one thats experienced a Group that you can test your skills against a Worthy opponent if you will :)

Why not Create a team of lets say 10-20 Players more if possible and just have fun trying to win against someone more powerful :)

So far we are two players

@Red-Haired Shanks
@Nine Fingers

our Opponents would be True Fear, @jameslongst Fiasco United @NutsNBoltz Just For Laughs @xxxCharliexxx if they play there or the other Teams who have a lot of Wins.

if you Guys/Girls want to join us let me know

Cheers All

Nine Fingers

Peltast
The friends I used to play with are either dead or have Alzheimer's so I have to find new ones.

As for the opponents I don't know who they are and that doesn't matter either. I will probably forgott their names in a little while....

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
The friends I used to play with are either dead or have Alzheimer's so I have to find new ones.

As for the opponents I don't know who they are and that doesn't matter either. I will probably forgott their names in a little while....
Good to know brother, you can think of me as a friend from now on :)

i know how you feel i had a very good friend here who sadly had problems with his sight he couldn't see well so he had to stop playing :(

Nine Fingers

Peltast
So that there is no confusion I want to clarify. What I think I'm joining is an alliance that wants to fight for the world not looking at the odds and not a way to promote some members to join the chronic winners. Personal disputes do not interest me . No forum disputes either. When the new world is announced you can call me.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
honestly

For me i have met some great people in this game and some small number of bad ones, i would love to meet new friends and talk and play this Game with them.

i Would also like to use my Skills since im not very Rich and beat a Mass Golding Alliance, not that i would mass gold even if i could since i would feel like im cheating in the game (just me).

a Loyal Group to play with Be friends and do our best in the game would be awesome :)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
5 Players so far Looking for more who are Loyal and willing to play in a Team.

If we Join a new World from the start and not betray eachother, then we have a big chance of winning against the Mass Golding Alliances who have almost destroyed Grepolis

lets stand in their way and not let that happen on the next world.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

when was the last time bloods did anything worthwhile ? 2016? 2014?
honestly if u play revolt... there is like 1 or 2 premades that will dominate every world they drop on, in this case its fiasco or whatever premade hammer and other people from en133 want to make and thats if fiasco doesnt drop same world..
for conquest its only meme crushing without any doubt any other premade so whats the point of playing if u arent in those teams lol

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
brave man scared of a few Noobs that only know how to Gold haha :D Well for those of you that want to join and arent afraid we start on the 25th if the settings are good we will start strong and Cut off the Golders from growing and anyone else that joins them!