New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

udhata

Phrourach
hm... skills......... skill is to be able to manage a team, to make wood engravings, may be to do some art works at one point, this is a game mate - if u need any skills this is to click ur mouse faster may be, or to learn how to make money so u can spend them in the way u want. Honestly the best skill u can get here is how to deal with ur RL and to coop with the game u like in a manner that wont harm ur life. everything else is written in the wiki, or u can just learn it in the process and the rest is simple math and little bit of tactics and psychology, As for the gold - well if inno doesnt get any money from us - game wouldnt last long - it needs a lot of work to be up and running and for this inno needs money - sad but true buddie. that small entering fee in for a wonderful gold-less world wont be that small if u want inno to run and maintain it for its lasting life.
I understand what u r referring to but - with a good team doesnt really matter how 24.7 ur enemy is or how much of a gold bag he/she is. u talk like a single player - when everything in this game is about the team, thats what makes is so good one. doesnt really matter if u r going to win or not - the time u spend with the ppl u like is a lot more funnier and its worth every single cent i spent here.

Innoooooooooooooooooooooooooo give us a new world pls = speed 2, immoral, cq, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

DeletedUser31385

I revolted:

Mood_15-0.png

DeletedUser

Im almost certain the next world will open soon after the rebalancing update. Either end of this month or beginning of the next one.

DeletedUser14682

Gold is irelavant in this game :D i can bet in that :D if u have a good team, its piece of pie, as always i can re-build faster if 10 of us send 1 attack and clear one gold player who needs to re-build aprox 10 cities at once after, or we snipe olu attacks only and profit in team, and that is how synergate goes in a team and overcompensate every Gold ome1 could spend... Gold importance is for rookies :D

DeletedUser

Gold is irelavant in this game :D i can bet in that :D if u have a good team, its piece of pie, as always i can re-build faster if 10 of us send 1 attack and clear one gold player who needs to re-build aprox 10 cities at once after, or we snipe olu attacks only and profit in team, and that is how synergate goes in a team and overcompensate every Gold ome1 could spend... Gold importance is for rookies :D
Apparently You have never witnessed a true limitless-gold player in this game. Ever received 4 full nuke attacks from the same city in 24 hours while each attack has been completely wiped out? Ever seen persian conquest event won in a few days instead of a month (same applies to all other events)? Walls golded up from 0 to 25 in a few minutes 10 times over?

There are people out there who have literally limitless gold use... no matter how awesome You are, the game has evolved to a stage where You can buy greatness.

DeletedUser22517

Apparently You have never witnessed a true limitless-gold player in this game. Ever received 4 full nuke attacks from the same city in 24 hours while each attack has been completely wiped out? Ever seen persian conquest event won in a few days instead of a month (same applies to all other events)? Walls golded up from 0 to 25 in a few minutes 10 times over?

There are people out there who have literally limitless gold use... no matter how awesome You are, the game has evolved to a stage where You can buy greatness.

Yes and more than that, much more you can imagine but activity always win over that.Activity and position is everything in this game.Take the wonder stage per example.What you can do with unlimited gold?You can`t send gold into wonders, you can`t cut wonders with gold.So if you fail to fill as fast as your enemy you can use all the gold as you want but you still not gonna do anything.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes and more than that, much more you can imagine but activity always win over that.Activity and position is everything in this game.Take the wonder stage per example.What you can do with unlimited gold?You can`t send gold into wonders, you can`t cut wonders with gold.So if you fail to fill as fast as your enemy you can use all the gold as you want but you still not gonna do anything.

Dim is a noob :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

With unlimited gold you could call the Phoenician merchant to every harbour as often as you want, trade the resources 2 for 1. That would be pretty useful for WW

You haven't done WWs before have you?

DeletedUser22517

With unlimited gold you could call the Phoenician merchant to every harbour as often as you want, trade the resources 2 for 1. That would be pretty useful for WW

Not at all!Those resources still need to travel to the wonder and you can`t buy that travel time with gold or cut or do anything about that.The same effect can be done without using gold.

DeletedUser33530

There is still a limit on how much you can send at a time from each city.

Ranga1

Strategos
Your right you can only send 22.5k from each city, if you have that much. If you have less than that, call the merchant, double your resource then send a full load. Have you guys played WW? If so you would know that cities close by with short TT almost never have resources in them, so calling merchant and trading whenever I wanted to would be pretty usefull

DeletedUser22517

Your right you can only send 22.5k from each city, if you have that much. If you have less than that, call the merchant, double your resource then send a full load. Have you guys played WW? If so you would know that cities close by with short TT almost never have resources in them, so calling merchant and trading whenever I wanted to would be pretty usefull

Hehehe, wrong again my friend.But that is ww tactics and i am gonna shut up now.

DeletedUser33530

Hehehe, wrong again my friend.But that is ww tactics and i am gonna shut up now.

:rolleyes: What he said

Ranga1

Strategos
lol your wrong just cos, no wonder EN don't wanna fight you :D

and cheater, cant argue with you, anyone who posts as much as you do on here must be correct....

At least try and justify your response like an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.