New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He clearly has numerous problems ranging from sending archers into battle to apparently being incapable of identifying an appropriate place to post a gameplay question.

DeletedUser48397

when new world will be released ? I think revolt without morale and minimum speed 2 is good

DeletedUser31385

Looks like we won't get a new world this year. They are starting to wait too long.

DeletedUser35080

think we need a speed 4 or 5 revolt and conquest worlds by now would be fun too chase players 3 oceans away with cs's

DeletedUser22145

A lot of us have been hanging around the us server. I believe these server "regions" are independent of each other as I cannot transfer gold from en to us. With that being said a lot of us have been waiting for an en world to op up

speed 3 unit speed 2,3 revolt, no morale alliance 125 ish.

we keep checking the announcements and nothing???!!!!!

DeletedUser

Are You blind or just ignorant? Baudin JUST posted that the next world will be launched in January..

DeletedUser22145

lolo I actually posted from the front page I didn't read all 33 posts. but I just did now and was like, O....

DeletedUser43442

I just wonder will they launch 2 worlds at the same time.Looks like people are divided on cq-rev debate.

DeletedUser31385

The world will open whenever it opens, there is never an exact date. Just look for an announcement in the forums.

DeletedUser27141

Why do I get hate for asking a simple question. Get a life you stupid keyboard warriors, just because you know something don't expect everyone to know too.I didn't read the rest of the forum so I thought a date may have been released by now so no need to be a total over nothing.

Zarun-

Strategos
Why do I get hate for asking a simple question. Get a life you stupid keyboard warriors, just because you know something don't expect everyone to know too.I didn't read the rest of the forum so I thought a date may have been released by now so no need to be a total over nothing.

People can get twitchy when you don't search/read, just ignore. If people would just ignore poopoo on the internet it would solve more than 90% of problems.

DeletedUser31385

There are a lot of things wrong in the world today that can easily be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.