Unit speed: 2
Alliance Cap: 100-125
Beginner protection: 4 Days
Revolt
Moral not enable

Speed one is too slow for many peoples taste, including mine lol

Yes I agree

DeletedUser43451

Trying to work out why the US server is getting yet another world and EN is still patiently waiting after 2 months

DeletedUser46838

Daedalus said he wants" New players to start new" and a new world opens when the previous one opens

DeletedUser38465

What about:
World speed: 2
Unit speed: 2
Alliance Cap: 100-125
Beginner protection: 4 Days
Revolt
Moral not enable

Speed one is too slow for many peoples taste, including mine lol

Thats good, no heroes either.

DeletedUser31385

Heroes are more like gods. Just got word of a new US server opening tomorrow. Hopefully something happens with this one too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42831

The start of another week and still no announcement of a new world. Why are they keeping people waiting in limbo like this, if they are not going to open worlds so often as before why not announce it? If I had known it was going to be this long I would have joined Pandosia a long time ago. Don't understand the whole secrecy thing, I really don't mind when, just let us know so we can plan ahead. A lot of players could have been spending their gold on another world instead of sat waiting under the impression a new world was about to open. So can somebody please give us a clue, and let us move on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31822

I say it is about time for a new world to come around. Probably a S or T name.

Speed 1 (There hasnt been a speed one for a while)
Unit Speed 2 (Seems like that is the normal thing)
Alliance cap- 150-200 range (Hasnt been a high cap for a while)
Beginner protection- 5 days
Revolt world
Morale enabled

*Note these are just estimates based off what has happened with the last several worlds.

I agree with you friend...
Its time for new world and large group of players from "Niceae" is WAITING for it..

I too like this preferences.

Speed 1
Unit Speed 2
Alliance cap 150
Revolt type
Morale ON

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42831

I have never played a speed 1, is it really that bad?

Some say its as bad as watching paint dry, others seem to like it. Personally I think speed 2 just about right.

DeletedUser45115

I have never played a speed 1, is it really that bad?

Some say its as bad as watching paint dry, others seem to like it. Personally I think speed 2 just about right.

If you have a ally when you are alway talking speed 1 is great...otherwise

DeletedUser45380

I am currently playing Zac. Speed 1 world, Revolt, Morale active.
We are about to enter WW there and it opened over a year ago. A few of the big players have left to delay the start of WW.
I think they are not as bad as people say they are. Sure the game moves very slow, but at the same time it is easier to plan bigger ops. It is also a great way for beginners to learn and it is better for the aggressive players because it promotes farming.

I'm for another speed 1 world but I won't join it until WW in Zac is over.

DeletedUser25607

I'm for another speed 1 world but I won't join it until WW in Zac is over.

There is not that much playing during "Wonders-races" - basically, just trading resources to the wonders. Therefore you'll have much time for playing other world as well. :)

DeletedUser44112

I also am looking forward to joining a new world, I had some computer problems a while back so had to leave all the maps I was in. Just been waiting for some word to come out of when the new world will be released.

DeletedUser

I have plans for the next server. they just need to hurry up and release it

An multi alliance trading syndicate.......

Status
Not open for further replies.