New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7557

Month or two max. If you look at the past worlds they are like 2-3 months apart each.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Month or two max. If you look at the past worlds they are like 2-3 months apart each.

No they're not :S

Sure the last world maybe a few months old and the one before that a month or two, but before that it was on average a month per world release. At one point it was every 2 weeks.

I am sure one should be released very soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7557

No they're not :S

Sure the last world maybe a few months old and the one before that a month or two, but before that it was on average a month per world release. At one point it was every 2 weeks.

I am sure one should be released very soon.

I guess they got lazy after awhile haha

DeletedUser7557

Can you even do .5 speed??? Lol 2 is slow for me. Imagine .5 oh jeez. 10 days into the world and you just got your senate to level 10.

DeletedUser31385

Speed 50 would be epic. I dont think they will open high speed worlds again.

DeletedUser43451

speed 50 wouldnt happen cause INNO want you to buy gold

DeletedUser45100

am looking foward to a new world but the setting sound disapointing...

I am hoping for a:

speed 2/2 or 3/3
type: CONQUEST
Alliance cap: 50
morale inactive

DeletedUser47369

How soon is 'soon'?

attachment.php

DeletedUser43451

am looking foward to a new world but the setting sound disapointing...

I am hoping for a:

speed 2/2 or 3/3
type: CONQUEST
Alliance cap: 50
morale inactive

I would really consider making a premade for a 3/3 if it is conquest or revolt i just cant do speed 2 it's like watching paint dry and they have just had speed 2 rhammus also nysa will soon be over so need a replacement.

DeletedUser28686

After all thats been said, i have noticed that Grepolis is advertising on UKTV, this usually happens about a week before the announcment of a new world.

DeletedUser28686

Maybe, but under different account, i will only join if speed 1 or 2 as 3-4 is for gold buyers advantage. We need gold buyers and 3-4 hinders those who don't buy in the early stages. (might be wromg about gold buyers its just an impression i get).

DeletedUser23238

I've the same impression.It's so, the faster the game goes the more gold gives you.

DeletedUser22650

I've the same impression.It's so, the faster the game goes the more gold gives you.
nope, if the queues are 3 times faster and its the same price to cut them youre getting less for your money, fair enough you can queue more buildings to use cuts on with faster res income but that will be countered by gold/res trading soon so gold whores will get way more advantages on slower servers, its part of the reason i play speed 3s

DeletedUser

speed 0.5 troop speed 4 is actually reasonably decent for agressive players. It puts much more emphasis on attacking players for resources rather than using that 5 min clickeh thing. I tried it on the twars server when they did world speed 0.5 troop speed 3... I grew alot faster than those around me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.