New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Soon could be a month, a week, a day or anything coming up.

DeletedUser31385

No, it will be this year for sure. They arent going to wait 2 more months, people are already wanting a new one.

DeletedUser11165

Oropos will be over very shortly so I guess we are due a speed 1

DeletedUser28686

Speed 1
Unit Speed 1
Alliance cap- 75
Beginner protection- 8 days
Revolt world
Morale disabled

this would last forever and give people a chance to join late and they wont feel that they are so far behind the others that joined when it opened.
But saying that there would be no money for inno in having a really slow world. so why not open a slow and fast world at the same time, like speed 4 and unit speed 4 but, you can only join one world, that would make everyone happy.

DeletedUser23238

BTW I've asked this many times but no exact answer.Why don't those guys want to give us our old farming system?5m clicking is bad for health!

DeletedUser

cythera is about to finish. months since wws were completed. so we need another speed 3/3 world with conquest and no morale.

once you got taste of speed 3/3 you never want to go back to the slower worlds.

DeletedUser23238

3/3 is good, but some people have no time or don't like grepo enough to log in every 15m even after 2 months of start.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
cythera is about to finish. months since wws were completed. so we need another speed 3/3 world with conquest and no morale.

once you got taste of speed 3/3 you never want to go back to the slower worlds.

The last world was conquest, so the next world will most likely be Revolt.

DeletedUser31385

It will be a revolt, Most likely Morale enabled if the pattern continues.

DeletedUser7557

I'm not a big fan of revolt. Takes took long for me. Conquest is more fun. But just throwing out an opinion!

DeletedUser43451

If we dont get a new world soon i may just go cold turkey and back to playing battlefied 4 on my ps4 its nice to have a variety of worlds :(

DeletedUser

Sinope

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So i am gonna say the new world is called Sinope.

we could all guess speeds, but im going dates.

By the 16th the world will be out :cool:. if not then the worlds are releasing in constantly increasing intervals :(

DeletedUser

If anyone needs proof. please visit en.grepolis.com then view page source and ctrl+f sinope.

here's the code snipppet from en.grepolis.com:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#login_form #name').focus();
Login.worlds = [{"id":"en77","name":"Nysa","playing_on":true,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en78","name":"Olynthus","playing_on":true,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en79","name":"Pandosia","playing_on":true,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en80","name":"Rhammus","playing_on":true,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en32","name":"Achilles","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en41","name":"Bellerophon","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en45","name":"Hyperborea","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en52","name":"Farsala","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en56","name":"Kos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en59","name":"Nicaea","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en60","name":"Oropos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en62","name":"Rizinia","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en63","name":"Sestos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en64","name":"Thebes","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en65","name":"Zacynthus","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en66","name":"Apollonia","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en67","name":"Byllis","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en68","name":"Cythera","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en69","name":"Dyme","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en70","name":"Eubea","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en71","name":"Gonnos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en72","name":"Hermonassa","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en73","name":"Ialysos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en74","name":"Katane","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en75","name":"Lapithos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en76","name":"Mochlos","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null},{"id":"en81","name":"Sinope","playing_on":null,"ended_at":null}];
Login.showWorlds(false);

// Do not load facebook stuff until click action
$("#login_button div.facebook-login").unbind().click(function() {
var callback = function() {
// On successful initialization try to handle click request with facebook
// Register or login
GrepoFacebook.master.facebook_login_register('login');
};
GrepoFacebook.init(
'227823082573',
'publish_stream,email',
'en_DK',
callback,
callback
);
});
});

// dont wait for document load on purpose
Login.init();
</script>

Of course no dates. but a name. a name is enough for now.

DeletedUser38224

It's better to report the post than repost the offending content...

Status
Not open for further replies.