New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46416

Dearest innogames, you money grabbing mooches...

If you're having mod problems just hire someone... You have the money for it, especially since you've added a few more gold rules that just makes a better, bigger, profit for you guys.

DeletedUser43070

i hope for a :

world speed 2
unit speed 2
alliance cap 35
conquest
no morale

DeletedUser43451

i hope for a :

world speed 3
unit speed 3
alliance cap 75
conquest
no morale

Also beta world myth and research changes implemented

DeletedUser48172

i hope for a :

world speed 3
unit speed 3
alliance cap 75
conquest
no morale

Also beta world myth and research changes implemented

this is good but what you think about alliance cap 50 if will be ws 3 and us 3 ?
and someone know when will be open this new world? with approximation

DeletedUser31385

I doubt it will be speed three, just you know... Speed 1 hasnt happened in a while.

DeletedUser43451

If they made us wait 3 months to then give us a speed 1 i would quit grepolis it is to long winded to do a speed 1 and takes minimum 2 years to hit WW

I think a lot of people hate speed 1 and we need a new speed 3 to replace Nysa the fact is you spend more gold at the beginning of a world this is the reason inno like bringing speed 3's out such as the most recent world on the US server which even you are playing (Figtree2)

DeletedUser14682

Ok i see here 25 pages of crying for fast , conquest world, alliance cap is less important as small alliance cap are regulated trough shared forums of 2 or 3 alliances, its just way of organization things.. Anyway i see , us players that probably represents their biger comunities of players , typing here like idiots , and Game mods, not announcing anything, commenting or doing something to answer on our prays. I will stop wasting my time here, and who knows maybe with grepolis too, as it not answer my needs.

DeletedUser28686

Just a thought. Maybe there won't be a new world, just let the old worlds close and then shut down grepolis. The end is nigh.

DeletedUser33530

Just a thought. Maybe there won't be a new world, just let the old worlds close and then shut down grepolis. The end is nigh.

Not after they just added all those new features to the beta server. No way are they putting that investment in and not releasing it their most popular and profitable server.

DeletedUser44912

What would the advantages / disadvantages be if the amount of cities a player can own is capped?

DeletedUser

They just released another world on .us

this is getting annoying. Really annoying.

Slight problem... all the other servers are releasing worlds xD

DeletedUser11165

If its a shortage of mods I will volunteer myself and apply; god knows I have given some enough grief over the years for being morons.

As long as we get a conquest world next! While beating up on a corpse has its funny moments its beginning to field "weird"

udhata

Phrourach
Originally Posted by Batalo View Post
U cant agree how many players from my side waiting conquest world, fast speed..
The last world was conquest. join that.

thats no fun joining a world when everyone is way lot bigger / was there a month after its openning and if u r without the group of people u like playing with it's pointless. then if now 200 more ppl join - what they can do? its half way done world.

I am not aware what exactly makes inno keep us "homeless" , but its no doubt loss for both sides.
Anyway - i hope this will be fixed soon before i get used to life without grepo lol

DeletedUser14682

common mods, open new world, again i guarantee 100 players experienced, Gold based as well, dont be foolish anymore, do something...

We are homeless, we want to start over, pls allow us that chance. Conquest, Speed 3/3 (3/2), moral No (yes), alliance cap 40 (100)

Status
Not open for further replies.