New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

common mods, open new world, again i guarantee 100 players experienced, Gold based as well, dont be foolish anymore, do something...

We are homeless, we want to start over, pls allow us that chance. Conquest, Speed 3/3 (3/2), moral No (yes), alliance cap 40 (100)

Mods have no control ovr when a server is released if I'm not wrong.

DeletedUser27128

Is it too much to hope that Inno will release the server with a new endgame? Like a surprise for all players? :eek:

DeletedUser14682

Mods have no control ovr when a server is released if I'm not wrong.

Ok, who does? where can we find them, adress them. I got information from support, its on this forum, right here.. So , is there some1 who can hear me and react or no?

" Dark Queen 2014-11-16 16:25:58
May I suggest you create a new thread on the Acropolis. The forum is the appropriate place to demonstrate the strength of feeling in this regard.

I fully understand and share your frustration at the lack of new worlds. We are not trying to block new worlds coming through but the forum would be the best place to show how strong the feeling is in this regard.

Sincerely,

Dark Queen
Senior Moderator "

DeletedUser33530

The developers of innogames in Germany control the worlds being released and they never come here. Mods have no say in it.

DeletedUser27128

lol if mods would have had control, servers would have been released like crazy!!

DeletedUser27128

Well duh, thats why they are mods.

What I mean to say, if mods had control over when a server was released and what settings it had, it would have been released a long time ago.

DeletedUser33530

Well duh, thats why they are mods.

What I mean to say, if mods had control over when a server was released and what settings it had, it would have been released a long time ago.

I was trying to be funny. It didn't work :(

DeletedUser27128

lol..I was trying to be funny too when I said "crazy".. apparently that didnt work either :(

DeletedUser29314

What about:
World speed: 2
Unit speed: 2
Alliance Cap: 100-125
Beginner protection: 4 Days
Revolt
Moral not enable

Speed one is too slow for many peoples taste, including mine lol

I tend to agree man .. My first world since coming back was conquest :Angry: I Look forward to revolt :)

DeletedUser

Think its about time Grep set up a world that isnt based on instant this and that and not dominated by players who feel the need to spend their mums money on gold,although one realises this is a tad far fetched(for inno) how about setting up a prepaid world where the players go in ,pay a small fee on the agreement that gold is not avaliable on this world-it would be a true test of skill for all those who like to brag about their prowess on the externals and i think it would make for an exciting challenge-if you won a crown on a gold free wordls it would actually mean something..

DeletedUser

Speed 2
alliance cap 100
unit speed 2
morale -active
BProtection -5 days
Gold/instant build -off
revolt or conquest-dont mind which

DeletedUser37948

Think its about time Grep set up a world that isnt based on instant this and that and not dominated by players who feel the need to spend their mums money on gold,although one realises this is a tad far fetched(for inno) how about setting up a prepaid world where the players go in ,pay a small fee on the agreement that gold is not avaliable on this world-it would be a true test of skill for all those who like to brag about their prowess on the externals and i think it would make for an exciting challenge-if you won a crown on a gold free wordls it would actually mean something..

been said before and it was a rubbish idea then

gold can be a big help but to dominate a server you need hard work and a great team

all the whining about gold and i can garenty than even the most active and wastefull of goldwhores would be rimmed fast playing solo

DeletedUser29066

a new world

A new world

A New World

A NEW WORLD ...

hmmm, peanut butter and jelly .. life is good ..

I gotta admit, I am more than just a bit surprised that Inno has not yet released a new world on the EN server .. really makes me wonder

Now, a tall glass of cold milk to rinse down the PB&J .. ah, the joys of PB&J almost make me forget about the trials and tribulations of Grepo and Inno. Almost!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

been said before and it was a rubbish idea then

gold can be a big help but to dominate a server you need hard work and a great team

all the whining about gold and i can garenty than even the most active and wastefull of goldwhores would be rimmed fast playing solo

think your totally missing my point here bud.i take on board your point about allainces etc and gold whores being rimmed,however my point is for a TRUE test of player and alliance skill removing gold is the only viable option..why not?in revolt if you dodge ,snipe and use gold,you'll find it hard to ever lose a city unless you get screwed by the anti timer.now with instant build we'll have gold sniping-thats not skill at all.what would be so bad about trying it with 1 world,i really cant understand the objection-look at all the last few servers -many under 1000 active members,there is a very good reason for this..dont write it off before its been tried-but it seems like your a closed book on trying things that might bring back frustrated 1st gen players and attract newer ones to give it a go.

DeletedUser37948

think your totally missing my point here bud.i take on board your point about allainces etc and gold whores being rimmed,however my point is for a TRUE test of player and alliance skill removing gold is the only viable option..why not?in revolt if you dodge ,snipe and use gold,you'll find it hard to ever lose a city unless you get screwed by the anti timer.now with instant build we'll have gold sniping-thats not skill at all.what would be so bad about trying it with 1 world,i really cant understand the objection-look at all the last few servers -many under 1000 active members,there is a very good reason for this..dont write it off before its been tried-but it seems like your a closed book on trying things that might bring back frustrated 1st gen players and attract newer ones to give it a go.
i played first gen worlds i joined grepo in 2010 personaly id like a more level playing field but id like that with the effects of gold

maybe if someone advocated a world subscription based where everyone got 25k gold a month but game playing time was limmited to a max hours per month then things would be fair.
people who can be on 24/7 wont have an advantage and people who have lots of money wont either

Status
Not open for further replies.