new world... is it true?

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Is it fake news Mr inno every week will open a new world?
so we can play 15 -20 at the same time, and servers to have 150 people - so alliances can prove their team skills from start2end.
:p

What are the specs in terms of timings and are those defined?

PS: Yes, we enjoy having servers full of gold traders, 1or2 alliances, spammers and farmers. I propose each time indeed 1 to open at the same time 4, and 1 sea. Guys, I don't troll- my question is as much serious as Angela Merkel... ...

smiley-emoticons-segen.gif

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
:( 4 per time? I will make a vote tomorrow -thanks for your response, I think we all need more worlds. what are the specks?
@Baudin Toolan why my other post for internal battles points and ghost battles I can't find it

toufiotis

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-flucht2.gif
I thought something better for each player or alliance to be able to open one world that has already cities, but inactive ones with the army (for BPs) so all can take 'crowns' ... and enjoy; I don't see a lot of differences in 'reality

San Holo

Hekatontarch
It's a bit hard to understand exactly what you're asking but to save Hydra and Baudin some time, here goes.

I assume you are trolling and you're angry that some world aren't as active as they used to be? Opening worlds slower will not help. In fact, I think it may make the problem even worse. Right now I'm not playing on .en but because I know a new world is opening I am ready to start.

What is a problem is the gold trading mechanic and I agree with you there. It was a nice attempt to balance the game but now we have to deal with 40% of the world being there just for the gold. However, certain worlds such as the upcoming speed 6 world will probably have less gold traders. Many people will want to start here competitively and not just hoard gold for other worlds. So, just be smart in which world you are joining. If it's a speed 2 world you probably won't have much serious players there and way more gold simmers.

On a final note, crowns don't mean as much anymore as before, but not everyone has them so there is some merit to it. Suggestion to Inno could be to scale the rewards of crowns and swords depending on the amount won or even the activity of the world, but this may be difficult.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
here's my point @San Holo

for so few members-active and few alliances, INNO opens too many servers for these numbers, and mainly players/alliances just spam, ruin them and ghosted or simming and go next to the same.

ie, In one server I see few guys came to play manly and stay there 'experience players' against botters, spammers, ruinners etc, ghosts etc
me I don't play nowadays, just I'm around, these guys after years came with a lot of moods and very small alliance, why they should waste their time why inno ruins them as they play the fair game among spammers and fake BP.?

PS: crowns for many means a lot and ruin servers- I don't agree with what y say.

Last edited:

San Holo

Hekatontarch
I understand. Like I said, opening even less worlds will probably reduce the numbers even more. The few new players who join every month would stop immediately if there wasn't at least a fresh start.
Plus, with a new world every 1/1.5 months there will be one with settings someone likes at least twice a year. I know a lot of people who don't want morale worlds, while newer players may be excluded to play on these. During vacations I'd like to make a start on a speed 4/6 world, but during the rest of the year speed 3 is enough for me. Now I have multiple options.
If there was one month every 3 or 4 months, I doubt I'd still be playing this game.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
is better if they don't know how to play not to play 'the large experienced' indeed to spam servers, cheat and ruin and goes to the academy...
Why i don't understand - i joined a world 3 months later and it ok and many others in past after 2-3-4-5 months.

Last edited: