New world monday....woo hoo

JungleBear

Phrourach
OK perfect settings for me and some of my grepo buds......

Cant be bothered telling you all, ive done and ive done that... you either know me or you dont i guess

Looking for names i know rather than new ones,.....

Anyone out there ? pandosia here we come

DeletedUser44027

It's still perfect with the morale?
(I wouldn't think that, especially for you :p)

DeletedUser13240

Hmm.. Yer name do be seemin' familiar.
I be thinkin' on it....

DeletedUser13240

Started on Lambda. Were with Dai in PV an' a goodly sum o' its iterations.

DeletedUser13240

Aye face me bucco, indeed it be me. hehe
Like a bad penny.....

DeletedUser5061

lol ye never played morale but then again id never played heroes, or revolt till i played them ha ha

Nah dude its a waste of time, its for really really casual players and few months in you will find its not worth fighting for parades when running festivals is much faster way grow.

DeletedUser

i must be getting confused with "theunit" so many similar names lol
There may be many, but there only be one Unit72...Aye Shipmate

sDyXFWL.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JungleBear

Phrourach
Daizan....when your sat at home twiddling thumbs and wifes asking you why you dont play that silly game anymore, stating she is glad because we get to chat more errghh and keeps giving me chores to do... morale conditions sound perfect dont they....lol

Even when morale is inactive simmers have the edge cp wise as the game progresses. I guess trick is to get plenty in that dont sim.... or i could wait another few months for similar settings without morale....but i think id of gone mad bythen

DeletedUser

Mate if your looking for another player mind if i tag along been out of the game ages but its summer and i have time and morale active is a little better for me than inactive as it is a little slower. You would know me as FlyingMonkeyBoy if you remember me of course :)