New World Order (Thebes)

• Thread starter DeletedUser41503
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Think of it as constructive criticism. :)

Also you have to give a hint of knowing what you're doing. If you paint this image early on then obviously nobody on the forum will join. Luckily for you there are plenty of people who don't use the forum who will still get sucked in somehow. Especially with no other options being a factor.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm just trying to inform people of an alliance they could possibly join in Thebes. I did not expect all this rubbish about farming us and our members being inexperienced. If anyone actually has anything positive to say, please do, otherwise just keep your thoughts to yourself.

maybe you should react in a more positive way?

ask how it could be improved, build good relations etc. is what i would have done

to say something positive at least you're trying, try and find experienced players to help you out (unless you're experienced, in which case...find more experienced players)

DeletedUser5554

Even experienced players need a hand at times with leading. I remember I've improved a few experienced alliances with my suggestions and ideas at times. Also Mufc is right you're acting pretty negatively. Telling people to "try" farming you or your players is practically begging anyone near by to try. Especially if they see it here. I for one know that if I was going to be in NW Thebes that I would tell my alliance that NWO would make good farms.

DeletedUser22708

the fact that you're already planning on making an academy and the world hasn't even started yet says it all for me

DeletedUser22708

It is a small alliance cap so academies/sister alliances is nice to have.
It might be nice to have if you can't handle the wars you're getting yourself into alone. But it's still a bad move imo to make plans for an academy if you haven't even seen any of the members that are close to you and if you haven't even filled up the roster of the main alliance.

DeletedUser

You guys should try to get dalec n's alliance to be your academy. :)

DeletedUser41503

It might be nice to have if you can't handle the wars you're getting yourself into alone. But it's still a bad move imo to make plans for an academy if you haven't even seen any of the members that are close to you and if you haven't even filled up the roster of the main alliance.

We have filled the roster for the main alliance. The academy is to be more of an overflow at first.

DeletedUser41503

To all those who doubt our experience in this game, you've put your doubts in the wrong alliance. Considering we already have over 50 players ready, I'd say we're not going to get off to a bad start. You can do whatever you want in the new world, but I think you're all wasting your time by posting these negative comments. Don't you have anything better to do than walk up to a complete stranger and tell them they're going to fail at life? Obviously not, otherwise no one would have posted here. This thread has just become a bad joke among people who think they're tough but really aren't, so let's just see what Thebes brings, shall we?

DeletedUser

To all those who doubt our experience in this game, you've put your doubts in the wrong alliance. Considering we already have over 50 players ready, I'd say we're not going to get off to a bad start. You can do whatever you want in the new world, but I think you're all wasting your time by posting these negative comments. Don't you have anything better to do than walk up to a complete stranger and tell them they're going to fail at life? Obviously not, otherwise no one would have posted here. This thread has just become a bad joke among people who think they're tough but really aren't, so let's just see what Thebes brings, shall we?

Dont tell me you are going NorthWest too..

DeletedUser

Is this a remake of nwo from oropus cause they failed? Or is there no connection between the two.