New World Settings Poll Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 6 Days

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Beginner's Protection 7 Days

Votes: 71 52.2%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Alliance Cap 45

Votes: 80 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This is the second of the two settings polls for the upcoming world. This world will be Revolt and have no morale as well as a high speed but the rest of the settings are up for a vote. You can vote for multiple options so be careful not to just pick the first option and stop.

ThaNonsense

Hoplite
What steps are taken to ensure we account for this to be an equitable vote? Eg. One 45 person premade can easily skew the vote in their favour. Only asking because # of committed players in each world is dwindling, and so these polls basically enable bigger premades to have an easy vote advantage (and win) - and disadvantages individuals like myself, who's vote may not count for a lot.

Overall, I think it would make the world more exciting for bigger groups (supposedly thinking of joining as a premade) to be forced to split off into multiple competing alliances. Makes for a more interesting world.

Malrov

Taxiarch
What steps are taken to ensure we account for this to be an equitable vote? Eg. One 45 person premade can easily skew the vote in their favour. Only asking because # of committed players in each world is dwindling, and so these polls basically enable bigger premades to have an easy vote advantage (and win) - and disadvantages individuals like myself, who's vote may not count for a lot.

Overall, I think it would make the world more exciting for bigger groups (supposedly thinking of joining as a premade) to be forced to split off into multiple competing alliances. Makes for a more interesting world.
I would second this. Large alliances are fine but unfortunately with less and less players, one powerhouse rises to the top very easily. E.G. Fiasco United in world Kepoi. Of course any team in the past could rise to the top in the same way, but with less competition, for anyone wanting to rival that top end group, its significantly harder.

Not to get all financial, but I'm pretty sure that if we start moving to smaller alliances, the game will remain competitive for longer, longer its competitive, the more gold is bought :). But thats my two cents. Ive been in both big and small and simply just prefer the small out of companionship. Though, I do recognize what I would consider the need to downsize a bit.

As we can see by the votes, there is a want for a 25 person limit. So I would at least like to see a world soon with that set up, even if its not this one.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Alliance cap literally does not matter so long as you are allowed to share forums and pact with other alliances and things of that nature. Lets have a world with no shared forums or pacts with a small alliance cap. Not sure how possible that is though.
this is actually a very good idea, remove ability for clans to easily communicate between each other by removing shared forums and reservations

Ryann16

Strategos
this is actually a very good idea, remove ability for clans to easily communicate between each other by removing shared forums and reservations

Oh boy…. I remember a time when pacts weren’t a thing (2010). It was just official on paper. So even if the devs were to remove the in game mechanics, people will still ally and share discord or other external communication platform.

nothing you can really do about it tbh, if players want to hug they will figure it out. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Oh boy…. I remember a time when pacts weren’t a thing (2010). It was just official on paper. So even if the devs were to remove the in game mechanics, people will still ally and share discord or other external communication platform.

nothing you can really do about it tbh, if players want to hug they will figure it out. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
which is why I suggest removing shared reservations.

if people still want to hug let them, but it will be funny to see them get mad at each other for killing each other's cs

1saaa

Strategos
A well organised team could make it work easily enough, the reason why hugging is so powerful is because their aren't enough teams anymore

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Alliance cap literally does not matter so long as you are allowed to share forums and pact with other alliances and things of that nature. Lets have a world with no shared forums or pacts with a small alliance cap. Not sure how possible that is though.

that's tough in general since you usually need 2nd team as people come and go. I would say just raise alliance cap. to be honest from what I see there's usually a handful of teams left, let em all play as 1 unit vs 3 branches

DeletedUser21287

How about remove events, instant build, gold altogether and let the players play with skill. Sadly this will just be another pay to win world and the reason so many players leave.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
How about remove events, instant build, gold altogether and let the players play with skill. Sadly this will just be another pay to win world and the reason so many players leave.

events are nice tho, inno have done a good job changing them, like adding pass pops and nerds vs more myth tokens in this event that just dropped.

Instant build should be removed, would be nice to not have to pummel 25 walls over and over again, but it makes them money, so yea.

well too bad

Chiliarch
My friend you have to remember the employees at INNO are working full time jobs there. You can't just remove the only thing that makes them money(gold). They are also a company that needs to make revenue and profit or else the game will be shut down.

Zarun-

Strategos
You can still do well without gold. I bought none in en135 and was top 20 most of the server, even made it to #11. 5th person to 100 cities.

Made enough via trading to get me advisors for the server (minus merchant).

This is a game of activity and dedication :) Don't let the golders get you down!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You can still do well without gold. I bought none in en135 and was top 20 most of the server, even made it to #11. 5th person to 100 cities.

Made enough via trading to get me advisors for the server (minus merchant).

This is a game of activity and dedication :) Don't let the golders get you down!

martin's just a whiner, don't mind him

DeletedUser42792

make a 72 hour rule on dropping and rejoining the same alliance would be a good start. lol. won't solve anything , but it will make it harder to farm bp from the same group... it will force folks to have to plan their bp farming and schedule their departures and cut folks out of bonus on events from the main group. :)