New World Settings Poll Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Conquest

Votes: 96 63.2%
  • Revolt

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • World Wonders

Votes: 62 40.8%
  • Domination

Votes: 72 47.4%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 83 54.6%
  • Morale Active

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Morale Inactive

Votes: 109 71.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
weather i play ES or EN this next server i want you to drop with your best squad, and i will take my time and solo you and your crew, no outside interferance.. i havnt played in months too so im rusty.. lets see how good you are
If you are there, do your worst. I and my little crew don’t particularly care who we fight, nor do we complain unless you literally spam HC which I will report. I play honestly and I don’t care if you like me. I enjoy fighting the good fight, win or lose. I simply don’t appreciate preplanned servers that are over before they’ve even gotten started.

Edit: I’ll add that 4/3, CQ, 7 days BP are some fine settings. Might be a fun world if enough people refuse MRA play…

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
If you are there, do your worst. I and my little crew don’t particularly care who we fight, nor do we complain unless you literally spam HC which I will report. I play honestly and I don’t care if you like me. I enjoy fighting the good fight, win or lose. I simply don’t appreciate preplanned servers that are over before they’ve even gotten started.

Edit: I’ll add that 4/3, CQ, 7 days BP are some fine settings. Might be a fun world if enough people refuse MRA play…

sure its either that or a speed 5/5 will see.. either or just go where i go

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
weather i play ES or EN this next server i want you to drop with your best squad, and i will take my time and solo you and your crew, no outside interferance.. i havnt played in months too so im rusty.. lets see how good you are
you're dreaming...you couldnt land a cs on me little lone take a city off me last server you tried...and you tried so hard for several days on end. take away your hourly hc's and timing which i always have a counter for and you're nothing. you cant strategize or plan an op if your life depended on it. My money is on Zen.

kingpg28

Phrourach
you're dreaming...you couldnt land a cs on me little lone take a city off me last server you tried...and you tried so hard for several days on end. take away your hourly hc's and timing which i always have a counter for and you're nothing. you cant strategize or plan an op if your life depended on it. My money is on Zen.
now i know you cappin, aint no player i ain’t been able to cs, and im def not gonna attempt a single city for days lmaooo

kingpg28

Phrourach
i send 2 HC at someone and all of a sudden im try harding... why u hiding behind a name u dont even use.. u a nobody

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i send 2 HC at someone and all of a sudden im try harding... why u hiding behind a name u dont even use.. u a nobody
2 hc's...hahahahaha. you sent hourly hc's at me for several nights and tried to slip 3-4 cs's in. fair to say they all bounced or were nicely sniped. i was playing this game when you were still in diapers, so id say that you're the nobody

kingpg28

Phrourach
2 hc's...hahahahaha. you sent hourly hc's at me for several nights and tried to slip 3-4 cs's in. fair to say they all bounced or were nicely sniped. i was playing this game when you were still in diapers, so id say that you're the nobody

LMAOOO bro i know who you are u suck

Status
Not open for further replies.