New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser35679

when new world start? i am waiting for speed 3 low alliance :pro:

Milos21

Phrourach
I can't speak to who's a coward etc... but I can say from experience - a small alliance is much, much more fun than a big one - even when you are a total noob in the center of the world being bashed by the best!! I had more fun fighting and losing cities at the start of Corinth than I did at the end where I was a faceless member of a giant hoard run by who knows out of hidden forums being told when and where to send resources - oh yeah - and keep your trap shut. Yeah - I got the stupid crown but so what! I would much rather have been back battling Arodeus and Isajooon! Of course - I am probably the most disliked person on the server but who cares, I still ain't kissing G or Mac's you know what!

had to +rep for this, I am aware its not related to thread.
BTW, Corinth had alliance cap 500. No fun when WW era starts, if you are a fan of WW

DeletedUser

when new world start? i am waiting for speed 3 low alliance :pro:

The poll closes at 04.02.13 at 20:33.

I think the world will be announced 1 or 2 days later and the world will open a week after that.

Again: This is what I think.

Richard

Strategos
So. Opinions on me closing the thread early, and using these settings for EN57? I can do either that, or hold this off until the next world.

DeletedUser

Hi to all!
My opinion is to close this thread now and use settings for EN57!
We need one speed world!

Thanks!

DeletedUser12330

So. Opinions on me closing the thread early, and using these settings for EN57? I can do either that, or hold this off until the next world.

i say close thread early and use settings on En57,

DeletedUser

So those wanting a speed 2-3 conquest world must continue to wait?

Richard

Strategos
In the interests of fairness to all voters, its been decided the poll will not decide EN57's settings. These settings will be used in a future world instead.

Thanks.

DeletedUser12330

So those wanting a speed 2-3 conquest world must continue to wait?

I would prefer those settings as well, but to be honest I have been waiting for about 8 weeks for a world without moral to start, so I will take anything

DeletedUser12330

In the interests of fairness to all voters, its been decided the poll will not decide EN57's settings. These settings will be used in a future world instead.

Thanks.

Will EN57 have moral deactivated?

DeletedUser

Well, same thing if conquest wins on the fourth?
The amount of time conquest players have been waiting for a good world without morale is far greater than revolt players. A world almost identical to what people are voting just came out a few worlds ago, en 55 I do believe was helorus. en 49 was last speed 3 conquest and all the way back to en 40 for a speed 2 conquest without morale. Both longer times than the equivilant revolt worlds. en 47 for revolt speed 2 and as stated above en 55 for revolt speed 3. When I say good worlds I mean no morale btw, morale is a server killer and makes the nearly unplayable imo once you get larger as it makes farming a complete pain in the .

DeletedUser

I cannot believe that the outcome of this is a world that will be identical in settings to one that opened recently. We finally had a chance to have a say, what came out of our mouths was "oh, we'll have a repeat of last months setting please".

DeletedUser

Meh, a speed 2, conquest, no morale is being released soon... Speed 2 is in second, so really everyone should be happy as everyone is getting a world that they like.

They can either join this world in a few weeks when it is released, or the speed 2 conquest etc one just before that.