New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

ok, when is it coming out? can we have an in-game message? cause I could not for the life of me find this place again, until I went to my alliance forums where there is a link.

DeletedUser

Haha, in the new menu bar (at the bottom of your game screen), there is a link to the forum.
It is the one furthest to the right i believe.

When is it coming out? Who knows.

Edit- now, having seen your registration date am beginning to think that you meant this thread in particular. In which case, you could always subscribe to it? :)

DeletedUser11886

^^ Or you could just go to the announcement in announcements and click on the link.

Or your could go to the Acropolis.

Richard

Strategos
Thanks for your votes and feedback. The winning settings will be used in the near future on a world. Please note, they may not be used for the next world. Please keep an eye on the announcements for more information.

DeletedUser5061

so who is starting a premade for this, holla would love to play under a good leadership team.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your votes and feedback. The winning settings will be used in the near future on a world. Please note, they may not be used for the next world. Please keep an eye on the announcements for more information.

View Poll Results: Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

So if we ran a vote for the settings for the "Next World" as it clearly states in the title of the voting why wouldn't we get this world for the next one? i'm confused....

Also your post here says this: The poll is set to expire in 14 days. In the event the next world comes too soon, I will release a generic world, and use these settings on the next one.

So why wont the next world be the one we have voted for???

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard

Strategos
The settings may not be used on the next server, because settings are always chosen in line with the communities business needs.

DeletedUser

The settings may not be used on the next server, because settings are always chosen in line with the communities business needs.

Well i really would like them to be for the next world as i'm sure alot would as well. I understand the business part but wouldn't you make the world with the most people who plan to join it? also means more gold they will buy and use from u...? and the title of the poll and the way you spoke in my previous comment led me to believe as well as many others this would be the settings to be used on the next world. Either way i'm looking forward to this thanks for giving us the chance to choose.

DeletedUser

Dude..... A great world just came out, quit whining. Its awesome that we even get the opportunity to pick our settings for once, so just be grateful.

DeletedUser38758

There should be a setting in which fellow alliance members can see each others Gods. It is really difficult to support your allies when you are not sure about which God their city has. Something to think about?........................

DeletedUser

There should be a setting in which fellow alliance members can see each others Gods. It is really difficult to support your allies when you are not sure about which God their city has. Something to think about?........................
You could ask them..

DeletedUser27940

In a previous alliance we made sure everyone posted a list of their cities with Gods, and kept it up to date, very simple to do

DeletedUser

If they want support then they usually write what god they're using