New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Mass recruit alliances are bad worlds. that is why i like hero worlds, quick start, decent speed and samll alliance limit. However these worlds are small now and are becoming dead

DeletedUser345

I hope that innogames won't actually make another speed 3 world since two have so recently come out however i would probably still join it if they did.

DeletedUser

I hope that innogames won't actually make another speed 3 world since two have so recently come out however i would probably still join it if they did.

Looks like it will be that way mate. Hope it will be a conquest world, that was alot more fun :)

DeletedUser

Seriously impressed by the opportunity to have a say :) Big respect to Inno for doing this. Will be following with interest.

Would love to explore interest for a World Speed 4 Unit Speed 4 one day :p

For now though, hats off.

DeletedUser

Seriously impressed by the opportunity to have a say :) Big respect to Inno for doing this. Will be following with interest.

Would love to explore interest for a World Speed 4 Unit Speed 4 one day :p

For now though, hats off.

Its Richard's decision, not innos i believe.

I think the beta test server is speed 4 speed 4 btw. :)

Also, the issue with teh fast worlds (although i do prefer them) is that they fill too quickly and so worlds are released more quickly which leads to world hopping etc. Also, many find it hard to be active enough in a speed 3 unit speed 3 world.

DeletedUser

Are we really gonna have another speed 3 conquest or speed 3 revolt when we seriously just had two of them released? Not sure why people want these high alliance caps either, good way to kill a server within the first few months, sigh. This voting thing seemed like such a good idea to begin with. Well it was a good idea, unfourtanetly it seems the results will be for the world hoppers/mra players.

DeletedUser

Are we really gonna have another speed 3 conquest or speed 3 revolt when we seriously just had two of them released? Not sure why people want these high alliance caps either, good way to kill a server within the first few months, sigh. This voting thing seemed like such a good idea to begin with. Well it was a good idea, unfourtanetly it seems the results will be for the world hoppers/mra players.

What you voted for Bend?

DeletedUser22145

Hello thanks for the opportunity, but i would love to see hero world, speed 3, unit 3, medium alliance with world wonders!!!!!!!! this would be a blood bath, high gold for inno!!!!

DeletedUser38056

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

It is most likly going to be one of these i dont mind which but we should stop the voting a bit earlyer

DeletedUser12330

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

It is most likly going to be one of these i dont mind which but we should stop the voting a bit earlyer

There are a few other options that have an outside chance

A good idea might be to leave it another day or two and then remove all the options that have no chance leaving just the top 4 options at least that will stop someone coming along and voting for something that already has no chance

DeletedUser345

Just saying i'm sure many people won't be particularly concerned about the unit speed, I for one wouldn't find if you merged all the voters from; speed 2, unit speed 4 and speed 2, unit speed 3 into speed 2, unit speed 2 as let's be honest they are all basically the same thing with not much noticeable difference. We have had two recent speed 3 worlds recently I don't understand why you'd vote for another and not join one of them?

DeletedUser

I am in agreement with Achilles on this.
We haven't had a decent speed 2, conquest in a while, but there are plenty of speed 3s around.

DeletedUser12330

Unfortunitly for everyone of the players that like the small elite alliances there are going to be more noobs that want a large alliance to hide in, basically if you don't want large alliance you must vote for either

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit
Speed 2, Unit speed 2, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit

they are the only 2 that have a chance of catching up