new world

DeletedUser3303

Not sure where i am supposed to suggest new world settings, but i have noticed alot of recent world settings have been dirrected towards bringing new players into the game and have been very slow and biult for this purpose.

I have been playing since world Beta and would love to see a new world with settings dirrected towards experienced players who want a fast tempo low dominance based game with out the moral rule which awards less active/experienced players.

The setting i would love to see is:

Speed 4 or above; to make things quick and at a decent tempo, all experienced player will love this cos it will award there activeness and keep them busy.

Alliance cap 15-25, you have shared forums with other alliances around now so this will not effect interaction with players and will increase diplomacy in the world, plus will make it harder for alliances to dominate the core oceans and any ocean in general.

No Moral; this is a must cos myself and alot of other good players understand why this rule is out there( for new players) but it really makes the game unrealistic and awards players for bad play and inactiveness, on a world based for vecteran players, there will be no need for moral.

The rest of the settings can be what ever, these are the main 3 for a decent experienced players world.

Please try to make it happen if you can mods

Regards Luke

DeletedUser

actually, the recent worlds have been for experienced people, we just had Sigma - speed 3.
Don´t be surprised if the contrary of what you are suggesting happens, and we get disgusting settings like in Mu and Nu.

speed 4 won´t happen, few people have the lack of life required for a speed 4 to be profitable for Inno.

DeletedUser

from my observations most speed worlds 2,3 all have the same thing in common "unit speed" remains 1 regardless of world speed

DeletedUser

Not sure where i am supposed to suggest new world settings

That's because you're not meant to suggest new world settings. The people that have final say of the world settings are the developers so whatever they say, goes.

DeletedUser

That's because you're not meant to suggest new world settings. The people that have final say of the world settings are the developers so whatever they say, goes.

Of course he is. The forums are the voice of the community, and if they're smart, most developers will listen to the concerns of their community. That doesn't mean that in the end it's not their decision.

DeletedUser5

actually, the recent worlds have been for experienced people, we just had Sigma - speed 3.
Don´t be surprised if the contrary of what you are suggesting happens, and we get disgusting settings like in Mu and Nu.

speed 4 won´t happen, few people have the lack of life required for a speed 4 to be profitable for Inno.

That is only one of a few reasons why speed 4 is less likely than speeds 1-3

DeletedUser

He would obviously try and attempt to reach the pact limit of course.

DeletedUser

Of course he is. The forums are the voice of the community, and if they're smart, most developers will listen to the concerns of their community. That doesn't mean that in the end it's not their decision.

The reason world settings are not to be suggested is because there are some settings that will never get passed and can you imagine how many threads there would be with everyone requesting their own preferred settings? Discussion about proper topics would be extremely difficult.

Yes, I understand that the developers do need to listen to the community, and they do. The moderating team often passes the information up the line but at the end of the day the developers are going to cater towards the larger audience instead of a minority who want Speed 4 or Speed 0.5, etc. As far as I can tell, they try to cater for everyone's playing preferences as much as they can but you do see the more popular settings appearing more often because they're in higher demand.

The developers are fully aware of which settings are wanted by the players (as well as some that will never happen) so making threads or suggestions is effectively just spam.