New world

DeletedUser

Any idea when a new world will open up? Delos got boring from the myrmidons.

DeletedUser

there are far too many worlds out there already lol, now everyone is asking about new ones. have some patience

DeletedUser23516

Open to many worlds, complaints, stop opening worlds, complaints. We gamers are hard to please

DeletedUser

Open to many worlds, complaints, stop opening worlds, complaints. We gamers are hard to please

We're very easy to please..... do what we want... before we say "what" we want... don't make us pay for it... don't change anything... except what we want changed... don't ask us what we want changed.... you bother us when you do... don't assume you know what we want... and we want what every gamer wants... only not that... that's stupid. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4013

World openings are announced when worlds are to be released. For the present time, there are numerous worlds open which you can joining if you find that Delos has become boring.

DeletedUser

Yes thankfully no worlds have been opened for a few weeks now i think, it is a welcome change :) Thanks Richard!!!! (Or whoever decided it)

DeletedUser23516

Innogames Resolution:Open up a world every other day ;)

DeletedUser12667

A world opened up less than 2 months ago is now boring:eek: Imagine that, who would think that the world now-a-days was all about how life should revolve around each person. I am bored so Inno should open a new world for me to totally bomb at. So I can then again complain how the new world is again boring. While those who actually wanna have a competitive world are subject to numerous ghosts and also gold whores who spend a mint to be #1.

Maybe if the alliances would attack other alliances instead of PACTing them then if may prove to be a bit more fun. And if players would stop spending a mint to mass produce an army so that the opposition actually has a chance, then the worlds may actually have what the players find fun enough to actually play competitevly. But the way it is now, it is all about the numbers, who has the most troops or the most allies:(