New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser23238
  • Start date

DeletedUser23238

Hi everybody, does anybody know the principle how dates of starting new servers are established?

DeletedUser31385

Dates are made randomly, we dont know when the next server will be released. My guess is late September to a month or so from now.

DeletedUser25607

Normally the next world will be started when the current world is full. Now it means ca. 45K people registered, regardless the world speed.

DeletedUser31385

They are slacking off on world creation to keep them fuller longer.

DeletedUser46838

Just gonna say Rhammus needs another 1 1/2 months....we are so underdeveloped

DeletedUser38465

Be cool for a world with 35 member limit, speed 2 (both), no morale.

Perfect world.

DeletedUser

Be cool for a world with 35 member limit, speed 2 (both), no morale.

Perfect world.

Why wouldn't you want morale active? Otherwise big players just go round crushing smaller players easily taking cities they like the location of.

As this is a team game, surely teamwork should be used here. (smaller players working together to clear city and collecting the bp) then passing the empty city unto the big player.

Same end result but means bigger players actually have to fight equally sized players to grow not just cruise around swallowing up small players.

One other point that just came to me... is there or could there be any morale penalty for big players supporting small players? Just i can see.. a big player stacking a small players city with dlu and the attackers unable to use their big players because of morale penalties to clear and revolt city.

Hmmm seems i now stick up for both.. =[ help please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23238

Morale makes game attractive for noobs and terrible for real players.Real players are more needed than noobs, so someday they will realize to get rid of morale.

DeletedUser46395

Morale makes game attractive for noobs and terrible for real players.Real players are more needed than noobs, so someday they will realize to get rid of morale.

Nonsense; it makes it terrible for poor players and cowards. Real players relish and rise to the challenge, and also realise that actually, noobs are needed a LOT more than any other kind of players, or the game dies out, which benefits nobody. IMHO morale should be active in ALL worlds.

DeletedUser23238

80% of players who haven't played for more than a year are noobs.50% of real players have been playing for 3-4 years.
Most noobs have enetered max 3 servers and have played it for a month or two.
Pros have played maybe 20 worlds and at least half an year of playing on each.

So who create the game?1 Pro is as important as 100 noobs who are good for nothing but farming.

DeletedUser46395

80% of players who haven't played for more than a year are noobs.50% of real players have been playing for 3-4 years.

So who create the game?1 Pro is as important as 100 noobs who are good for nothing but farming.

How does any of that sit with your username or sig? I could hardly imagine a bigger contrast.

DeletedUser46395

1 Pro is as important as 100 noobs who are good for nothing but farming.

A true "Knight of Honour" stands up for the defenceless, and would consider the sort of thing you were saying about the lack of value of new players to be dishonourable and shameful - bully boy tactics completely unworthy of a knight.

DeletedUser44027

In any case, newbs are needed. Without them, the player base cannot grow. Nobody starts online gaming as a pro.

DeletedUser46838

That is why there is a lot more morale worlds than nonmorale worlds

DeletedUser46395

That is why there is a lot more morale worlds than nonmorale worlds

Really? Of the last 10 worlds, a quick check shows morale active in 5, inactive in 5. It's a balance for Inno - bring new players in (and suit the true good players) with morale worlds, favour the low-ability heavy gold user that pays the bills in morale inactive worlds.

DeletedUser40768

Ok so 50% of real players are playing for 3-4 years, which according to basic math means that 50% have been playing for 2 years or less. Which is pretty much the same number of real players from across each year, so I fail to see what point that sentence has in your argument. Other than that your statistical information are mere estimates and are therefore inaccurate, especially to present as an argument. From a game perspective each person is the same, noob or not each one contributes to the growth of the community in a good or bad way. Not to mention 1 "pro" for every 100 noobs, would be more likely that 100 people buy more gold than that of a single player. So from an economic standpoint, those 100 could hold more value. To say anyone person is worth more than a hundred other people is laughable.

DeletedUser23238

lol you are right, my statistics are inacurate. but you know what I meant.1 pro=100 times more time spent on grepolis than 1 noob.

skiboot

Phrourach
Really? Of the last 10 worlds, a quick check shows morale active in 5, inactive in 5. It's a balance for Inno - bring new players in (and suit the true good players) with morale worlds, favour the low-ability heavy gold user that pays the bills in morale inactive worlds.

Totally agree with this. It's a shame there have been no speed 3 revolt servers with morale active since Rhethymnos, which was released on 12th June 2012. :pro:

*Adasko*

Phrourach
morale is ok ;) but many ppl wants morale inactive and sometimes me too
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif