New Worlds - MODs A Question For You

DeletedUser55714

Mod team,

Question: The new worlds that are coming out.. are they ALL going to be Domination EG worlds? Or are WW type worlds still an option for new worlds?

Kastoria is about to end and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it's settings. However, I prefer to stay with the WW EG for now until Domination gets a little more fine tuned. I'm sure there are others that share this opinion. So, I wanted to ask if there were any in the works at all / if WWs EG was still an option?

Thanks!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As far as I know the worlds going forward are going to be Domination Worlds. There was/is some discussion about whether World Wonders could be reworked and added to the game as a normal feature in some capacity. But they would no longer be involved in deciding who won the world.

DeletedUser55714

As far as I know the worlds going forward are going to be Domination Worlds. There was/is some discussion about whether World Wonders could be reworked and added to the game as a normal feature in some capacity. But they would no longer be involved in deciding who won the world.

So to clarify, there is NO LONGER ANY worlds that will feature WWs for the win such as is most worlds currently?

If so, can there not be discussion/vote to do both? Release a domi world, then a WW, domni, WW, etc?..

Idk that I'm such a huge fan of Domi style yet. It caters HIGHLY to mass golders and those who spend less on gold in comparison or none at all virtually have 0 chance to ever win with then Domi style win.

DeletedUser55714

So, only "collaboration" worlds from here on? Guess is time for a break lol

Yeah I've been hearing that the Domination worlds are nothing but huge hug-a-thons and a huge let down. Guess we'll see as they end though..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok so I've received some clarification. If players still want servers with the WW endgame we can still have them. The recent worlds have all been domination to test out how that endgame works across all the servers. In the future Domination and WW as endgames can be settings options on a world like conquest or revolt currently are.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
The recent worlds have all been domination to test out how that endgame works across all the servers.
Has INNO noticed that the domination does not work? Actually a geniune question, im just quoting the domination rules: "In this endgame, the alliances battle for world domination. To do that you will need to think strategically, and hammer your opponents into submission until you can finally call the world yours."

Tell them to look at EN110. They have to rework domination or the rules :)

DeletedUser54965

i must say yes its mass hugging for en110 and as far as we know the world is already won and has been... but in en111 there is no hugging that much besides some noob coalition which is food... those allys on en 110 do the same thing every world so its routine for them

DeletedUser55714

Ok so I've received some clarification. If players still want servers with the WW endgame we can still have them. The recent worlds have all been domination to test out how that endgame works across all the servers. In the future Domination and WW as endgames can be settings options on a world like conquest or revolt currently are.

Thank you. However, while I'm not actively in either EN world mentioned just above. Might be something to go check out and ask questions about.

Thanks BT!

Zarun-

Strategos
So, only "collaboration" worlds from here on? Guess is time for a break lol
Wasn't it already that way? I remember every world ending up being 60-100 players vs most of the rest. And we still almost won a couple times :)

Part of why I left and started playing Forge of Empires - another one by Inno. Fun game, you should join me sometime :) I'm top 10 in US25 and can get you hooked up with stuff there lol

Silver Witch

Strategos
Has INNO noticed that the domination does not work? Actually a geniune question, im just quoting the domination rules: "In this endgame, the alliances battle for world domination. To do that you will need to think strategically, and hammer your opponents into submission until you can finally call the world yours."

Tell them to look at EN110. They have to rework domination or the rules :)

I dont think its the Domination end game thats the issue here - Domination can only be won by one alliance once and its over. If players want to hug thats a player decision - anyone hugging in all smaller alliances in the group cant win the dom prize or the award.

That said if one alliance is dominating or has entered last stand it makes sense for everyone else to band together to destroy them which then gives someone else a chance.

Its not reworking the rules thats needed here its playing differently.

DeletedUser36510

It is a war game. you can not change it. Domination is good for Simmers but i think the real Grepo Players needs it to stay a WAR Game other wise there is no FUN.
So hopefully there will not be much of Domination world. Also there should be more Revolt games as the most of the worlds are Conquest.