New worlds

DeletedUser

Can the new world be released on week ends instead of week days because some people have to go to school and join the world late so don't grow quick enough??

DeletedUser5061

Can the new world be released on week ends instead of week days because some people have to go to school and join the world late so don't grow quick enough??

Nope sorry, see inno is business and it tagets adult gamers because they are the one who cough up money so they won't be doing the kids any favours, if they gave a ratz azz about you guys than they would have provided you guys with premium free world by now. so like nazree says don't get your hopes up.

DeletedUser4013

As Daizan so eloquently put it, Inno is a business and the worlds are opened on weekdays at roughly 12.00GMT which is when most of the players are online. Testing of the worlds takes place on the weekends by the devs and a few of us mods to ensure that things are working ok, and there are few bugs

DeletedUser

More then catering to the players the main reason worlds are released when they are is so that the in office staff at Innogames are able to release the worlds during their working hours, rather then having to work weekends or nights.

DeletedUser

More then catering to the players the main reason worlds are released when they are is so that the in office staff at Innogames are able to release the worlds during their working hours, rather then having to work weekends or nights.
Hrrrm, paid overtime is nice y'know. :D

DeletedUser

As Daizan so eloquently put it, Inno is a business and the worlds are opened on weekdays at roughly 12.00GMT which is when most of the players are online. Testing of the worlds takes place on the weekends by the devs and a few of us mods to ensure that things are working ok, and there are few bugs

I am not an coder, but I would expect that it is quite easy to finish testing a world, and then set an automated release date and time at which the world goes live.

DeletedUser4013

I am not an coder, but I would expect that it is quite easy to finish testing a world, and then set an automated release date and time at which the world goes live.

I'm sure that this is true, but Inno would prefer that they are able to deal with any issues that may arise upon the release of the world. It doesn't look good for Inno if they release a world that is all buggy despite testing, and are unable to do anything about it until the first working day.

DeletedUser18366

I don't care because I'm not into having an account on every server and prefer to working one but it's dead boring when you're waiting for the times to end but a couple of hours difference wont' hurt and you've got your protection.

Thrillology

Phrourach
I think that weekdays is best too.
Targeting adults for economy is best and people don't stay on as long, I may be one of the younger players being at age fourteen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Damn you beat me to it Furry :)