New Year. New World. You decide!

New World Settings

• Slow Conquest world with World Wonders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser41523

No, as always, we'll (relatively speaking) alternate. The last couple of worlds have been faster with intent, because all of the first Domination worlds were intended to be fast worlds.

Mkay, hot take incoming.

Why weren't the previous worlds slow? Not counting the casual world that isn't growing, we're hitting the 8 month mark since a 1 or 2 speed regular world was released. This sudden obsession that you and @Baudin Toolan have with suggesting fast speed worlds and votes that would very obviously turn into fast speed worlds (and don't even have 75 votes as of this post) are hurting your fast community by spreading out the competition. Its also hurting your slow and mid speed community who are probably getting tired of waiting for their settings. Its also made the domination roll out look sadder than when Ole Yeller got put down...Which I'd bet would be the exact opposite of the point of that bolded statement above...if you two still cared about the game that is. But lets be honest, we are way past that point.

You're at a point where its been a month on your fast speed first conquest domination server and you don't even have the core oceans totally filled...Because you two mismanaged the community so poorly that it'd make a Detroit Lions fan feel grateful for the Matt Millen years. The world looks dead and 110 doesn't look great either. Proof: http://en.grepolismaps.org/

And there's only three things that I can say about that.

1) I can only speak for conquest but looking back at how 107 and 109 looked, if you all had released slow or mid speeds in place of a pair of 4 speeds, you'd have had an unbelievably good roll out for domination. I'd say hindsight is 20/20 but I think just about anyone who plays this game actively and cares about the state of it would have told you this back in April if they had known when domination was coming and that the only people who would claim hindsight as an excuse for this don't pay attention enough to comment or make important decisions on the game.

2) Neither of you play or pay attention enough to comment or make important decisions on the game or for our community and you haven't for awhile.

3) I'm fairly convinced both of you are far past the point of caring regardless of if points 1 or 2 are true. You two won't start caring about the community again or step down and give people who do a chance to run it. I think that I can accurately say, based on my own interactions with management here, that its not about the game or the En community for either of you two and it hasn't been for years. The only reason you two haven't resigned from your posts already is because you enjoy running En like your private country club.

D.Dall

Phrourach
I will love a revolt speed 4, and I really hope we get it after EN110, which I see as a total failure.

DeletedUser56143

34 total votes for conquest, 41 total votes for revolt. I say revolt won, now to decide on speed and end game :p

DeletedUser54775

I regret that I did not see it earlier.
I do appreciate the efforts of InnoGames.

A few suggestions:

1) This forum is a biased sample of the population of Grepolis players.
Suggestion: Please do send survey from the game. I would suggest that before you put a game, we do get a survey of what the world would look like.

These days customers like to provide input. Even the illusion of providing input creates a bond with the game and the company.

2) Provide variety and incentive to the players to play a different world. For example, I do play Revolt. I will not change, but if I receive an offer like, double the gold if I start to play Conquest, I might consider it. Likewise, if you have data on someone who plays fast, offer incentives to play slow. Until we explore something different, we might not know if we like it.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
It worries me that the server will start right after en110 ends ...
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

D.Dall

Phrourach
I do not remember the date of the DOMINATION era on the EN110, but do not think the last fight can be started right away, it requires 1 alliance to have 40% of all selected islands, and many are going to be chosen.

DeletedUser53831

I think we should give a Fast Revolt Domination world another chance. It has potential to be decent so long as Erik or Kron isn't there. If they will be there I will might aswell quit.

1saaa

Strategos
I think we should give a Fast Revolt Domination world another chance. It has potential to be decent so long as Erik or Kron isn't there. If they will be there I will might aswell quit.

if they are there maybe we should just not give them anything!

DeletedUser54775

I would like to have a world wonder game where this shameless rotations would put a stop to it. I just a crown but I am not proud of it.

I did not get a crown with Thermopylae because I had to stop playing. However, for me that was landmark of the true Grepolis spirit. We fought against everyone.

I am very upset with this shameless players who pact with everyone all the way to the end to win crowns and then rotate with impunity. It cheapens the crowns.

I am not liking dominion at all. I love the world wonders. It is fantastic. I just hate alliance and players have this ability to recycle them.
Is there a way to fix this. For me this is what is killing the game. There must be a way to fix. this. We can have technically a world with everyone getting a crown. Please see my text to the alliance. I am not kidding. I am really upset with this shameless practice.

Mass mail today at 17:53
I know that must of you will get upset with what I am going to state, but it is important for the game that you realize it.

THIS is not the way that the game was intended to be played.

There is little to be proud from this crown. In fact, it is shame.

THIS IS WHY INNOGAMES DISCONTINUED WORLD WONDERS.

The reality is that the crown was won because we had a NAP with an enemy who was not interested in fighting or attacking. We only had a strong enemy who was oceans away and also did not care about this world. On top of that the opportunity for the world wonders came from the mind and military power of a single player Look Left. If it is not for him, this would not have happened.

Essentially we just walked on this crown because others were not interested and BECAUSE WITH NAP with almost everyone around us, and we had ONE player who went after the world wonders of the strongest alliance.

Grepolis was not intended to have mega alliances. The world wonders were not intended to be destroyed so other "allies" could join.

You do not see it? This is why the world wonders were discontinued from the game, BECAUSE of this abuse that we are doing right now.

Please do reflect. There is very little to be proud from this.

I know that you are going to hate but this type of leadership is what is ruining this game (i.e. NAP with almost everyone and shameless rotations of world wonders).

This crown would be a true crown if as a team we would have destroyed all the world wonders of the other alliances, not making friends with them so we would do all these trades.

DeletedUser48582

A Wild outrages thought... Can we perhaps have a server with diplomacy disabled (no option to pact, share forum etc.)??? And perhaps even lock/limit alliance jumps from a certain date in the server?

A last attempt to save Grepolis some might say?

Zendax

Phrourach
Hey grepolis, want make some money? Make a battle royal, grepolis version, it will be a gold digging world

Rachel.L

Phrourach
since the vote ended in a tie, wondering what will be done? new poll with only 2 options or devs just picking?