New Year. New World. You decide!

New World Settings

• Slow Conquest world with World Wonders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser56156

Morale exploits with conquest are ridiculous. Until this is fixed, conquest morale worlds are not viable.

To avoid the hugfests, encourage wars and strategy.

* Eliminate city festivals and Olympic Games
* Enhance advantages for strategy to improve BP ratios. This may reduce the advantages of size. This obviously would be tricky to do while maintaining balance.
* Stack or offer rewards/bonuses for especially good attacks/defense
* Offer more defender bonuses to compensate for size

I dunno, just ideas, but the mega alliance vs the world MO is getting boring af.

DeletedUser54965

Morale exploits with conquest are ridiculous. Until this is fixed, conquest morale worlds are not viable.

To avoid the hugfests, encourage wars and strategy.

* Eliminate city festivals and Olympic Games
* Enhance advantages for strategy to improve BP ratios. This may reduce the advantages of size. This obviously would be tricky to do while maintaining balance.
* Stack or offer rewards/bonuses for especially good attacks/defense
* Offer more defender bonuses to compensate for size

I dunno, just ideas, but the mega alliance vs the world MO is getting boring af.

ngl if olympics and festivals were taken, all those top players would have half the cities they have rn lmao,

also inno.. just curious what is the point of a morale revolt world.. you can ruin conquest with that bs but plz take morale off revolt its very few ways people will use that to their advantage

DeletedUser56156

ngl if olympics and festivals were taken, all those top players would have half the cities they have rn lmao,

also inno.. just curious what is the point of a morale revolt world.. you can ruin conquest with that bs but plz take morale off revolt its very few ways people will use that to their advantage

Then rebalance with fewer BP per vp or fewer culture per slot. It’s about balance.

Morale is a way to make an already beginner unfriendly game playable for small players. I’ve been on worlds where popping bubbles on players just out of BP is the norm. This is ridiculous. This is a great way to eliminate new blood and accelerate the death of an already dying game. Maybe morale needs to be redone, but it needs to be there.

DeletedUser54965

nah i agree . i wanna see how people would manage to get slots without using gold would be fun to see ngl

D.Dall

Phrourach
@Richard Will we soon get the information on what you decided? what kind of server it is, and speed, and a date?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser54965

i mean my group isnt hugging, i could have 5 people that will ruin any alliance

DeletedUser54965

just know.. i solo'd en108.. i was a sniper with a dream... and some biremes, i wish i had time to stay id still be sitting in ocean 45/55 boarder by myself sniping cs

DeletedUser16404

I Vote to have a new world with only player with crowns ( experienced )

No Morale
Revolt
Speed 3-4
World Wonders

:D

All Gold Diggers will Dig harder now

DeletedUser54965

time out... i know great players without crowns, thats a dumb idea ngl, hell im better than 95% of revolt players but i have only 1 en crown and i dont play on that account

DeletedUser21625

since the vote was so close, and since Inno is clearly listening to their base (okay, not that), can we expect a revolt world soon?