New Year. New World. You decide!

New World Settings

• Slow Conquest world with World Wonders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser54965

you didnt hear? you got to wait until 2020 for the new revolt, only slow worlds for rest of the year

DeletedUser56192

Can we have another speed 1 world? Last one opened more than 1 year ago

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I Vote to have a new world with only player with crowns ( experienced )

No Morale
Revolt
Speed 3-4
World Wonders

:D

All Gold Diggers will Dig harder now

Lol, this means we'd have a world loaded with a few good networkers and loads of simmers :D

Yes, please open one, and simultaneously open another only for people whose fight point ranking in their last world equals or exceeds their points ranking. That will exclude most everyone who ends up with a crown in 110, and possibly promote some good battles. ;)

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
People complain so much because next world will be CQ, but we all know most of them would quit revolt within a month because same premade wins revolts again and again, and it became boredom in less then a month...

nauticrus is nice settings slow revolt for those who like revolts, leontini great settings also, istros as well...

while in the same time conquest players only got copy/paste low cap fast worlds... methone-castoria-heliopolis... almost same settings in all these worlds, low cap, high speed...

anyway, I am really happy to see this new world will be 60 ally cap which is lately very rare to see, and if u ask me higher cap worlds are much more interesting then low cap where MRAs have no chances, just strong premades...

DeletedUser21625

i've decided we need a new revolt world.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

I'm glad Inno is listening. For real.

DeletedUser55307

People complain so much because next world will be CQ, but we all know most of them would quit revolt within a month because same premade wins revolts again and again, and it became boredom in less then a month...

nauticrus is nice settings slow revolt for those who like revolts, leontini great settings also, istros as well...

while in the same time conquest players only got copy/paste low cap fast worlds... methone-castoria-heliopolis... almost same settings in all these worlds, low cap, high speed...

anyway, I am really happy to see this new world will be 60 ally cap which is lately very rare to see, and if u ask me higher cap worlds are much more interesting then low cap where MRAs have no chances, just strong premades...
Lol the toons won carystus and Noc will win istros sooner or later no one same alliance is winning revolt world's Vic sucks at finishing world's up and ending them

DeletedUser36510

there is enough worlds open in Conquest.

So if there are players who won Revolt so there should be no Revolt world.
that doesn't make sense to me.

DeletedUser55199

*in the case of a tie we will go with the second to lowest voted. fixed for you

Richard

Strategos
Hello chaps,

I guess in response to this, a few things:

• There was never a suggestion that this poll was to be considered a ranked choice vote. In fact, I did explicitly say it was 1 vote per person, meaning vote for your favorite etc.
  • The learning I will take from this experience is to ensure I properly articulate a fallback option in the event of a tie.
  • In this instance, I should also have made it reasonably clear that my decision to go for the settings I did when we had a tie was due to the fact we opted to release a World Wonders based world over a Domination world.
The tied result meant we had two choices. A fast Revolt world with Domination, or a fast Conquest world with World Wonders. I opted for the latter to reintroduce a little variety in to the endgame world settings, after a few subsequent Domination worlds. Yes, I'm aware there are significantly more World Wonder worlds than Domination, but this is merely because Domination didn't exist, so is somewhat of a moot point. The variety of Endgame is something I'd look to do more over the coming worlds, as I think ti helps to cater to many players wants/needs.

I totally accept I could have been more clear, but I stand by the tie breaker.

Cheers,
Richard

DeletedUser55307

Hello chaps,

I guess in response to this, a few things:

• There was never a suggestion that this poll was to be considered a ranked choice vote. In fact, I did explicitly say it was 1 vote per person, meaning vote for your favorite etc.
  • The learning I will take from this experience is to ensure I properly articulate a fallback option in the event of a tie.
  • In this instance, I should also have made it reasonably clear that my decision to go for the settings I did when we had a tie was due to the fact we opted to release a World Wonders based world over a Domination world.
The tied result meant we had two choices. A fast Revolt world with Domination, or a fast Conquest world with World Wonders. I opted for the latter to reintroduce a little variety in to the endgame world settings, after a few subsequent Domination worlds. Yes, I'm aware there are significantly more World Wonder worlds than Domination, but this is merely because Domination didn't exist, so is somewhat of a moot point. The variety of Endgame is something I'd look to do more over the coming worlds, as I think ti helps to cater to many players wants/needs.

I totally accept I could have been more clear, but I stand by the tie breaker.

Cheers,
Richard
I hope a new wonder revolt world is out by the time istros ends at least

DeletedUser41523

I hope a new wonder revolt world is out by the time istros ends at least

Well assuming that they go off need. The next one would probably be a 2 conq domination. They’ll probably take it at slow or mid speed until early summer.

Once summer hits, they’ll release a 3 or 4 with no morale for both worlds and maximize their player base by combining summer break and the fast Premades looking for a world.

Note: Probably means they should do this and then return to the previous state of things before they released a bunch of fast worlds.

DeletedUser55307

Well assuming that they go off need. The next one would probably be a 2 conq domination. They’ll probably take it at slow or mid speed until early summer.

Once summer hits, they’ll release a 3 or 4 with no morale for both worlds and maximize their player base by combining summer break and the fast Premades looking for a world.

Note: Probably means they should do this and then return to the previous state of things before they released a bunch of fast worlds.
Idc about speed. Conquest has become mobile friendly with conquest posting sadly I still work to much for conquest though. Domination is not what I was hoping for still major multiple world's factions around but that is part of the game yes I'm with nocs and was with toons before that but I want to win and fight Vic doing it. So that why I ask for a revolt wonder world and I figure istros still has six to ten o months or so depending on fights so plenty of time

DeletedUser56248

So, in your experience when will the new Conquest/3+/Wonders world be out?

I already played domination and it was terrible. I also do not like revolt because stacking attacks/defenses with the coordinator doesn't matter that much, so high skill players lose an important advantage.

DeletedUser41523

Idc about speed. Conquest has become mobile friendly with conquest posting sadly I still work to much for conquest though. Domination is not what I was hoping for still major multiple world's factions around but that is part of the game yes I'm with nocs and was with toons before that but I want to win and fight Vic doing it. So that why I ask for a revolt wonder world and I figure istros still has six to ten o months or so depending on fights so plenty of time

Tbh the roll out was never going to be perfect. Its up to Inno to work on it though. Personally, I still stand by my an end game is terrible stance. They also did no advertising about grep or domination from what I could see. If speed isn't a factor, I'd say the next revolt wonders would be in the next 2-4 months.

@DeMode Most likely summer or sometime after. I'd guess one fast world would be a world wonder one though.

DeletedUser39822

This poll should have never been generated in the externals........what a small sample size the externals present with what turned out to be 25 people ultimately deciding on the parameters of the next world that thousands would have a vested interest in. If you really want to know what the players want poll them in game across the servers...I would even wager half the players that voted in this poll on the externals don't actually play the game anymore.

DeletedUser55346

Im just wondering... its less than 100 vots if we count all... Forum is dead or what?