New Year?

DeletedUser

Hey Guyz..

I know there isn't much going on.
I would like to know what is everyone's.

New Years resolution???

I always try to do one but it never happens
aha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you mean 'resolution'

Mine is to get a new job, but it's the same one every year so not too optimistic

DeletedUser

Keep trying. I smoked 1.5 packs a day for 10 years and quit a few months ago. Just get through the 2nd day. The 2nd day is the hardest, after that it gets easier. Try to stay busy those two days, like do it on a workday, go to the gym after, go shopping, go to a movie... anything to keep you busy.

After the 2nd day, it gets easier :)

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Happy new year to all :p

Krypteia fail :) they kick out player because he lost city on benefit small alliance
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/player/2276356/alliancechanges
krypteria.jpg

you want to hide losses cities? cowards

DeletedUser19042

hahaha...lol....Just have to rep you for that.

What alliance you from?

DeletedUser19042

Lol, technically he has to be kicked anyway....
And then, even then it's a loss for Krypt. Looking at his stats he was still active. Meaning that he "ghosted" (which I think he only did after the kick) while still active because he couldn't handle it; So, turn it as you want. Krypteia lost there.

DeletedUser

Oh we definitely lost.. but I'm just straightening out facts. We didn't kick him out. You can believe whatever you want lol. The guy told us he had an incoming CS too late for anyone to help him out proper, he provided us with the worst info in the worst format, and once he was under siege, OV helped protect it.

So yah, we lost.. but we didn't kick him out.

asck.png

DeletedUser

Haha well thank heavens for that or else I don't know what I'd do with myself. Probably jump off a bridge or something :p

I'm at work right now. It was a [they censored me but the word rhymed with itch] to figure out how to do a screen shot on a PC and then upload it to imageshack. I had to google, and paste to word and then crop and everything... if I were at home on my macbook pro it woulda been much easier lol

DeletedUser

Yes we did and will do it again.

Sure, every normal alliance protects their academy :) and since adasko and gosia are your academy- you have to protect it. we know about it and plan accordingly ;)

DeletedUser21356

Bwahaha....academy, what academy? We do not have one nor do we even support the thought of one.

But what you can be sure of is that they are close friends of OV;)

DeletedUser

you know what I meant...doesn't matter how you call it , academy or not,but it's those little things who are acting tough, but running to mommy when they hurt their finger :)
I just call adasko OV academy , it's easier for such old grumpy like me to remember who belongs to who :)

DeletedUser21356

, it's easier for such old grumpy like me to remember who belongs to who :)

You said it not me:)

Cant be that bad though, wysheid kom met die greisheid. Don't know how to put it in english, with greyness comes wisdom or something like that. ;)