Newbie looking for alliance

DeletedUser

In ocean 74 and just started a day ago. Just looking for a teaching alliance right now to learn any tips and tricks that can help me later down the road. Thanks for any help ahead of time

-Shydrow

DeletedUser

greetings,

we are recruiting new members. we would love to have you aboard. we have many experienced players from several different war related games.

Regards,
LH.

DeletedUser

In ocean 74 and just started a day ago. Just looking for a teaching alliance right now to learn any tips and tricks that can help me later down the road. Thanks for any help ahead of time

-Shydrow

Newbie Huh? Hmmm i don't think so....

DeletedUser

-Shydrow

hello mate. my name is newcastle 1982. i have been playing the game now for about 2 weeks its good and you need alot of patience.why dont you join Titans reign. i have no members as yet. if you join we can recruit together. i can support you in battle and help in market trading. (when you get one) market that is. i will also help you looting cpu cities to gain resources. i will send you an invitatation hope will accept. together we can do well. if not then good luck mate.

DeletedUser

hello newbes welcome at titans reign. send newcastle1982 a message and you will recieve an invite

DeletedUser

you could join the adidas alliance we would be cool with haveing a noob. send a message to razorfang (me) or Hawkuway.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is a good thread to make you laugh tyroncs :)

DeletedUser

Greetings neighbor,My name is Dean I have Deanz'city on a nearby island in ocean 86. I also have noticed you have not joined an Alliance yet.Staying low and keeping under the radar so to speak is fine for awhile,But you are getting up there in points enough where others may find you as a threat. Keep in mind their are other Alliances out there That unless you have 10,000 points or more they wont even speak to you. They feed off unprotected city's and new members who try to start up there own alliance.
The information I'm passing along to you is F.Y.I. I would hope you will concider joining me in the Ancient Olympia Alliance. We are a peaceful alliance but make no mistake,,we support and protect our own.We also share with building tips,tec support,and other tricks that we are learning from each other to protect ourselfs better.

You have nothing to fear,we will not be attacking you. Give us a look and see what you think. Deanz...

DeletedUser

this is cracking me up

its funny how no one really gets it :p