Newbie looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: I apologize for any words spelled incorectly. Can't get the spell checker on my wife's laptop.

So I joined the Grepolis over a web commercial and I liked it. I find it similar to OGame which I played in my high-school days.

I am fairly active from both home and work (although from work I'm rather restricted in internet connection), as it can probably be seen from my points (650-ish and still a day of protection -> not one farming village on my island over 75% mood).

I'm looking for an alliance interested in wars. I want to spend my hard earned materials in building new troops. I don't intend to whine about being attacked nor want that from alliance members. I'm in GMT+1 zone, but late hours aren't a problem since I have a 3 month old son and he wakes few times in the night.

Bombard me with requests, please, but include PMs along with links to your public forums. I'll look at potential offers and accept the ones I find suitable.

Thank you for reading this and responding.

EDIT: Only alliances in Ocean 54 will be considered.

~Goorin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly RSP are not in your ocean and you are quite deep in it. :(

DeletedUser

Any suggestions without being subjective, please? I'm a total newbie and I don't intend to invest my time in an alliance that has showed poor RP, diplomacy or plain stupidity.

DeletedUser

Wait i talk rubbish, you can join us! Ill send an invite out but remember you must stya active and grow.

DeletedUser

Any suggestions without being subjective, please? I'm a total newbie and I don't intend to invest my time in an alliance that has showed poor RP, diplomacy or plain stupidity.
For a 'total newbie' you do have a loud mouth, good grasp of diplomatic relations, RP and the definition of 'plain stupidity' in Grepolis.. :eek:
So much for the 'total newbie' card. Now it's time try something else.
Wait, i see what i did there.. :cool:

DeletedUser

For a 'total newbie' you do have a loud mouth, good grasp of diplomatic relations, RP and the definition of 'plain stupidity' in Grepolis.. :eek:
So much for the 'total newbie' card. Now it's time try something else.
Wait, i see what i did there.. :cool:

Well, like I said, this ain't my first web-based game. I played O-Game and I'm running 5th year in SWCombine (No advertisement intended).

DeletedUser

Well, like I said, this ain't my first web-based game. I played O-Game and I'm running 5th year in SWCombine (No advertisement intended).
Aye same with me, first world in Grepolis but i've played many MMORTS's in the past, which has given me an edge compared to other newbies.

DeletedUser

You sound good. I'd say RSP are you're best bet.... they look good. I personally don't play this world, I play Eta and lead TMNT.

DeletedUser

Thank you. I've joined the Panda's and like it so far. Now for that newbie protection to wear off so I can get some people mad.

DeletedUser

I'm of a similar standard to the original author of this thread. Am in Ocean 36 and in need of an alliance.