newbie question on my first conquest

DeletedUser22893

Hi all,

The new user protection on my island is about to expire soon and am looking to attack someone on around 300 points with about 10 swordsmen. (im on 450 points)
what do you think my chances are? as i have no idea if i'm gonna get battered or not?

any advice would be great, thanks

DeletedUser

Well firstly points won't matter when you attack only the amount of troops count. Also giving your size it is obvious you aren't able to conquer yet some keep building. As for the troops, in your newly updated version of a city you will see a Christmas tree, click on it and use your simulator to work out how many troops you will need to inflicted the most damage.

DeletedUser22893

thanks for the advice, much appreciated, it will be a while before i get enough resources for an Acadamy, so do you think its best to focus on building and defence, and worry about inavading later, once i get better troops?

DeletedUser

Hell no at this stage focus on getting your academy up and running to building some slingers so you can attack people on your island before the have the means to attack you.

DeletedUser

best defense is a solid offense, besides if they start building offensive troops, you'll get a better return of bp by wiping them out.