Announcement Newer Moderator

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi there

You may or may not have noticed my presence on the Theta forum since Monday. I'm your new (and shiny) moderator.

Theta had a new mod only a few months ago, but I'll be sticking around.
I'm quite a practical/reasonable person, if you have an idea for a thread or competition please let me know - we'll talk about it and see if we can make it happen.

If someone would like to fill me in on the story of Theta in a pretty thread, i would be grateful! Best to know your neighbours :p

Hope to see you around

~Sapphire

DeletedUser

'ey Sapp. Theta was an interesting world, and probably used to be one of the top 3 most troublesome before the 2.0 upgrade (probably the most troublesome during said 2.0 upgrade)

DeletedUser19042

lol. theta history is quite difficult. It has a very big history. it is the best and most agressive world of grepolis. I think everyone can agree. Our BP avarage is way higher than every other world.

And as Z already said, theta USED TO BE (so past form) on of the most troublesome forums of grepo as well. We have known a lot of mods who just gave up. (won't mention names) But a lot of them quit because we aren't really...nice to each other? Is that how I could put it?

lol
have fun !

You really want history of Theta? Or just the current status?

DeletedUser

I think you will find me quite stubborn :)

If you'd like to give a tale of how things are now i will be happy to read it!

DeletedUser

Well, lessee.

With many people having quit, Theta is on a downward trend. AN/AX have recently loss their largest player, who was the largest player in all of Grepolis, and the wonder race has finally begun, between TP (my alliance in the SE) and JW (the alliance on the other side of the world). Personally, I hope to see it end without a victor, but dunno if that'll happen, both sides are pretty fired up.

DeletedUser19042

Yea...theta is "pretty" dead now. Let's hope a WW war could make things intresting again?

DeletedUser

i garuntie if theta was opened back up it would thrive again.i still have not gave up on theta and wont till i cant log back in to it.it will be a very sad day when that happens.iv spent numerous hrs on theta heck some nights i didnt even sleep because i was getting 200 attacks on me lol i love this world.even tho its not that way now im still sticking with it till the end.no other world will be great as theta.

DeletedUser

That's a great attitude there Dobbins, more people like you and Theta would be roaring ;)

DeletedUser19042

sapphie...There are a lot of people like him left on theta. a lot. But no matter what we did, theta died. And believe it or not, it's because the 2.0 update. Since then it wasn't fun anymore.

DeletedUser

Well, is it in Zombie mode? You seem to be still in there.....

DeletedUser19042

Yes. I'm still there...I joined it in it's first weeks and will be there at it's last weeks.
But concerning me, I think theta will be my last world. When it closes I think I'll leave game.
Grepo isn't so much fun anymore as it used to be.

DeletedUser

Hey if you all have issues with Sapphire I have a song that I made for her....before she became a mod...and she just loves it!!! In fact Z Grade helps me sing it :p