NEWS BULLETIN

• Thread starter DeletedUser54886
  • Start date

DeletedUser54886

BREAKING NEWS!!!

This just in... the war for supremacy in the Mesembria world has both sides growing... yes, despite the rumors and propaganda displayed by certain media sources, and some traitors revealing their true colours and changing sides; the war has resulted in expansion on both sides. Even with the loss of the Heavenly Mermaids from the coalition forces the war seems to actually be going well for both sides with both sides recording net increases in points.

Sources have sited the loss of some key rulers such as Lucifia as a profound loss to the world, but others have quickly stepped in to aid her population in repelling the forces of the Thermopylae Tyranny. Coalition leaders of the council of five have been quoted as saying "We are slowly turning the tide, Thermopylae is like an Elephant we need to eat it one piece at a time, we are chewing as fast as we can!"

Related Stories:
Lust for Gold: It is reported that certain leaders lust for gold and power is the main cause of the breakdown in relations between Heavenly Myrmidons leadership and the rest of the world, others claim it is their lack of control of their alliance, but no sources have been willing to go on record to confirm the real reasons why the Heavenly Myrmidons abandoned both their sister alliance and numerous members in favour of a trade pact with Thermopylae.

Charges in International Courts: Charges have been bought to the international courts of mass distortion of the facts and lack of journalistic integrity, these charges are centred upon releases of information which have yet to be confirmed as true with any sources. Kal Gordon prosecutor for the crown is quoted as saying "If your going to publish something, at least get your facts right! We have enough FAKE NEWS today the last thing we need is more of it". The charges have been levelled at key journalists from FNN covering the war with some stating that the information they are portraying is blatant propaganda and lies designed to scare the ill informed into laying down arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

Charges in International Courts?????
Then come and get me if you can.....

DeletedUser54192

It is okey. We forgive.
Correction: Thermopylae turn a blind eye to previous statements when it suits their current scenario.

No need. They are brothers in arms now.
Would these be the same players and leaders that you have been insulting whenever you have been online for the last 2 months? I think they would...

This is a shame, as I truly thought that these REPO players had more integrity than this. They deserted their alliance.

DeletedUser54775

Correction: Thermopylae turn a blind eye to previous statements when it suits their current scenario.

Would these be the same players and leaders that you have been insulting whenever you have been online for the last 2 months? I think they would...

This is a shame, as I truly thought that these REPO players had more integrity than this. They deserted their alliance.
They simply have seen the light and joined the good side. You too, Kal, one day will look to join for the side that fights for freedom and dignity!

DeletedUser54192

They simply have seen the light and joined the good side. You too, Kal, one day will look to join for the side that fights for freedom and dignity!
You insulted them, demeaned them, and called them irrelevant. The moment they join you, they are now worthy of your praise, even though joining you doesn't change their positioning or skill levels. How shallow you are.

2 things:
- I believe that I am already on that side. I have teammates who have stuck with me through a lot, and have shown great integrity and strong values.
- If I did feel that a team I was in did not represent that, I would not be considering Thermopylae. Thermopylae does not fight for freedom or dignity, and all your propaganda does is further tarnish its reputation.

DeletedUser54775

You insulted them, demeaned them, and called them irrelevant. The moment they join you, they are now worthy of your praise, even though joining you doesn't change their positioning or skill levels. How shallow you are.

2 things:
- I believe that I am already on that side. I have teammates who have stuck with me through a lot, and have shown great integrity and strong values.
- If I did feel that a team I was in did not represent that, I would not be considering Thermopylae. Thermopylae does not fight for freedom or dignity, and all your propaganda does is further tarnish its reputation.
yeap....thats the way it is. We are in the same team, so I will help them and assist them if they are in need. Whatever happened in the past is in the past.
if you come here....you would understand what freedom means....

DeletedUser54192

yeap....thats the way it is. We are in the same team, so I will help them and assist them if they are in need. Whatever happened in the past is in the past.
Basically, you are making excuses. You insulted those players and called them irrelevant. If they were irrelevant, you shouldn't have recruited them and certainly shouldn't brag about recruiting them. If they were relevant, then you were lying when you called them irrelevant. Neither option casts your team in a great light.

if you come here....you would understand what freedom means....
Yes, I would understand the importance of freedom if I joined Thermopylae, because you don't know what you have until it's gone.

DeletedUser54715

Actually FutbolTango, you sound a lot like a famous politician somewhere in the US...

Fake news, everything here is great great great, everywhere else is horrible. 158 messages, 6 likes - believe in your popularity. And somehow get dummies to join you.

DeletedUser54775

Actually FutbolTango, you sound a lot like a famous politician somewhere in the US...

Fake news, everything here is great great great, everywhere else is horrible. 158 messages, 6 likes - believe in your popularity. And somehow get dummies to join you.
Do you mean Obama?

DeletedUser54850

Those who left Repo for thermo are simply traitors, they are disloyal and only fight on the winning side. If the alliance was really falling apart and they were loyal, they would have just joined another coalition alliance, probably Imperium because of location.

DeletedUser54775

Those who left Repo for thermo are simply traitors, they are disloyal and only fight on the winning side. If the alliance was really falling apart and they were loyal, they would have just joined another coalition alliance, probably Imperium because of location.
We would disagree. They are brave heroes for leaving your tyranical and oppressive alliance...

DeletedUser54850

We would disagree. They are brave heroes for leaving your tyranical and oppressive alliance...

We are not oppressive, we play the game for fun and to meet some new friends, but then they betray us and ruin the fun.

DeletedUser55101

Unfortunately, you can't win a war when some alliances have delusional leaders and gullible players. Pitty for some people that follow blindly their leaders with promises of crowns or misguided trust just so the leaders can have their in-game achievement.

There's more backstabing and behind-the-scenes schemes than a game of thrones episode. Honor is dead. Alliances like Heroes should change their names because you are many things, but Heroes is not one of them.

What sad life that must be, living as a pawn.

DeletedUser54850

Unfortunately, you can't win a war when some alliances have delusional leaders and gullible players. Pitty for some people that follow blindly their leaders with promises of crowns or misguided trust just so the leaders can have their in-game achievement.

There's more backstabing and behind-the-scenes schemes than a game of thrones episode. Honor is dead. Alliances like Heroes should change their names because you are many things, but Heroes is not one of them.

What sad life that must be, living as a pawn.

That is what your leaders have told you, Virdian and Timmins have said some very hurtful things about Evanescent and your alliance has been difficult to work with. I do not wish to cause conflict with you though because you were a great comrade when we were in HM and HW.

DeletedUser55101

That is what your leaders have told you, Virdian and Timmins have said some very hurtful things about Evanescent and your alliance has been difficult to work with. I do not wish to cause conflict with you though because you were a great comrade when we were in HM and HW.

I'm not going off of what people have told me. I am simply stating facts. For example, it is a fact that Heroes, CD, and the Atlanteans alliances had an agreement between themselves, and they broke the coalition. You can all argue with Thermo as much as you want, but You gave them this world.