News From 66

DeletedUser

Since you guys won't give me a place to talk about it I'll just make one.

After a short and lackluster war with Ark Angels, Pandemonium has taken the ocean except for two islands of AA holdouts (count that as one island in about 20 hours), None Shall Pass, and Jag.

What is a "Jag", you wonder? A "Jag" is Jag Fortsberg; a silly cat that's had 8 alliance changes already in this young world (no, no he's not part of The Squad). He bounced around almost every alliance possible before finally founding his own, one-man team which is now the fourth largest alliance in 66. Fairly soon it's going to cross your mind that this Jag character must have some lovely cities that would be glorious for the taking. You would be correct, but you would also be discounting just how very much Jag's ability to make me laugh supersedes points.

One moment please - I need to launch support for my CS against some moron that thought he was going to have a one-man mutiny. Listen: does anyone else hit the "Cancel" button on the bottom of an attack window to close the window and accidentally recall the attack and ruin a 4-second CS -> support? I do it ALL THE TIME. Paint me nub...

There's really nothing else to talk about in 66 other than Jag being goofy; it's pretty boring actually. I shall like to find a more exciting playground soon, I think.

DeletedUser2663

This is ark angels messgae to TGF.

Slightly relevant to how pathetic they are

phantomhive92 on 2012-11-05 at 21:22
lol LMAO you guys are so funny. well NH man

MetalCore on 2012-11-05 at 21:19
yawn, keep telling yourself that

phantomhive92 on 2012-11-05 at 21:01
do you think i'm new to grepolis? we know how to play

phantomhive92 on 2012-11-05 at 20:50
lolol

MetalCore on 2012-11-05 at 20:13
who are you? Don't know and don't care, Go back to being a farm and stop pestering my mail box. Farms need to learn not to speak.

phantomhive92 on 2012-11-05 at 17:18
greetings,

i saw our status compared to yours, and noticed we were at war, but i think this war is pure nonsense, because we hacn't been attacking each other. i know you have a particular diplomacy message on your profile, but i honestly find this war awkward, since we declared war to you, but we don't even attack you, plus we have no courage nor the required stupidity to do so.
please consider a Stop to that war, and even a NAP if so please you

phantom

DeletedUser4577

I will admit some AA cities in 55 have some good turtles. So they won't be easy to go down...

DeletedUser

oh who knew MC could be so mean ;)

I thought he was like a roving teddy bear that trotted around the world giving people hugs & love until this thread :eek:

Edit: I tried to +rep you, MC, for the "Farms need to learn not to speak" part of that PM because it's hilarious, but I cannot.

DeletedUser

Update:

It seems that Jag was not very fond of my post:

Jag Fortsberg today at 09:59
If you think I'm a joke, and should be publicly ridiculed, you should look at the latest claim.

Now we have to beat him up :(

DeletedUser

Personally, I find it funny that we have to attack him Treach. I figured he'd take it as a joke. He always used to be funny before he bailed on us...... Oh well. Here goes my sad (and by sad I mean pathetic) attempt to take his city. But yeah. All in all. 66 is rather slow. It's just us slowly taking it over conquest by conquest...

DeletedUser

Oh well, he's already putting up more of a fight than a week of "fighting" against Ark Angels cumulatively gave us.

Are you cats coming our way, MC?

DeletedUser2663

Nah, One of my members asked me to take part in an op he made on a player so i claimed a city and me him and this other guy went to work and slapped em around a bit. I got my work cut out for in O46 for now. Babylon may have shut me up for a bit :p we will see so watch grepostats :p

DeletedUser

Oh, I was getting excited. I imagine we'll run into each other sooner or later at any rate.

I wish there was someone left in 66 that would talk trash to me on here. That always makes the game more fun.

DeletedUser2663

Well you will probably run into TGF, i think 2-3 of my members want to expand into that ocean because they want more targets since there is a bit of competition for easy targets in our ocean now

DeletedUser2663

not really lol, i doubt a handful of my members will conquer all of O56 any time soon :p

DeletedUser

You two picking a fight? Lol

Nah, playful banter. Whether the eventual meeting is in battle or friendship, foreplay always makes the climax better.

66 News Update:

Jag is no longer the force he was in ocean 66 as he has chosen to restart after a day of onslaught by Pandemonium. He put up a good fight and stopped 4 of 6 CS in the time with brilliant and perfectly timed snipes, but the toll on his troops was just too great to continue.

Pandemonium is my people.

Ghosts of Death has been making probing attacks against Pandemonium members that are in their mix since the beginning of the ocean, so one must wonder what their intentions are. Poking a beast in the rear with a toothpick while it vanquishes others that are stronger than you just doesn't seem very prudent to me.

None Shall Pass seems to be making steady progress and expanding from a solid area of consolidation. With the highest point average in the ocean but lackluster bp numbers it will be interesting to see what happens if they become entrenched in a bitter war, which is all but necessary for their expansion as they must be close to CP starved. I think they will be able to adequately handle themselves and prevail in most situations because of strong leadership in BraveSir Rob.

It seems that the latest bunch of entries to the world is being dumped into an expansion of 66 to the south and east. We will have to keep an eye on the edges to see what pops up from that.

DeletedUser

Well, since I've received an honorable mention, I guess I'll chime in on the O66 forum about my leadership and what my mates think of their leader. And since there is now a strange void in the ocean of goofyness, I shall share with you a rather strange poem that I sent Dakraze in the heat of battle and after consuming a peanut butter and mescaline sandwich. I'm not sure what kind of moderation this forum excercises, but I trust everything will be in order. This is not SPAM!

This is after we started attacking Dakraze and were just being silly and denying it. We've since bonded and now cyber each other regularly. These are message transcripts:

Dakraze on 2012-11-01 at 11:41
This is what your guy speaks about you. I am sure it is a wise guy remark to me to make light of him attacking, though I thought I would share it with you incase it is infact a dig at you he is having.

(This message was forwarded)
Baerin on 2012-11-01 at 11:08
Actually, he just speaks gayly in riddles and nonsense. He posted a poem in the forum but I've had some trouble figuring out exactly what it means.

Our alliance forums...they are a rather silly place.

Then, I responded by actually writing a silly poem.
BraveSir Rob on 2012-11-01 at 15:13

Our forum is one of Mad Hatter’s teas
But with more strange devices
One puts in one’s bunghole
More sex and more sleaze
And drug-related vices
And poo-logs flung whole
At one’s beany rices.

So, my mate doesn’t mean to be mean
Granted he can be a fop
And quite irritating
His anger from what I can glean
Is due to his using her laptop
Playing greps while operating
His mechanical bicycle bunghole machine

So please excuse her banal deeds
His brain’s clogged up with anal beads.

DeletedUser

Beating Ghosts of Death is like shooting a horse with a broken leg - you know it's necessary, but you can't help but feel badly about it.

DeletedUser

I'm happy to report that Ark Angels no longer "occupy" this ocean.

DeletedUser

maybe i should take a city in 66 to give your guys something to play against treach. what do you think?

DeletedUser

This last bunch actually put up a fight to be honest. This dude gregeldin went out honorably, I must say.

As for your offer, I think we'll manage without all of that ;)

DeletedUser

Breaking News:

Pandemonium has just launched what appears to be an offensive against P.O.G!