News From 66

DeletedUser

now were in bed with pickachu lol... So basically anyone that fights you we get clumped with thats swell

Hahaha seriously and you lot wonder why everyone thinks your all joined at the hip when you go reply to a post that has nothing to do with you :)

Read the post again, its for chaers and zombies and zombies are joined with shush and pikachu so how the hell did you get to what you said ?

Love the way you lot even defend each other on here and take offence to posts that are not even intended towards you or your alliance lol you try and have a convo with 1 alliance and then another spooner jumps in :p

If you guys want individuality by saying we have taken more cities than we have lost blah blah then stop getting outside help, you cant have it both ways, if you help each other to take and save cities then your stats do not truly reflect the truth as individual alliances

(A/D that last bit is for Chaers ok, so no need to jump the gun again, perhaps i will make sure to post directly to individuals becuase you lot seem to have trouble telling each other apart) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hang on, you calling FOTN's and Treach spooners? Cause they are always backing you up!

DeletedUser34939

I personally like to spoon, its the only way I can fall asleep

DeletedUser

Knights of 14th century Europe :- "Those cowards who use guns, why in my day we fought like men!"
World War One :- "Those cowards who use machine guns! We'll show them how real men fight!"
Grepolis today :- "Those who pact are cowards!"

DeletedUser22650

hey its a server with 1100 players and 100 member cap, its bad enough that theres only enough players for 11 squads but no its really 2 squads, on the older servers you could have 6 a side wars because the maps we're bigger with more players, now things have changed so mass spooning turns the server nto a big sim factory...not forgetting we turned down both zombies and shush for pacts because then it would be even more boring (both offers were worded we can wipe out trash alliances if we leave each other alone) so pacting = cowardice? maybe not but pacting for the sole reason of avoiding competition = cowardice? ....

now im trying to boil it down to simpler and simpler terms in the hope you guys will see it but honestly i gave up hope quite some time ago on that one, maybe i can whip up a telly tubbys pnp to explain it for you all and maybe that will grab your attention long enough for it to go through

....chaers you gotta block too, mojo im bored of being quiet in the hope youl fire a proper attack have fun getting sniped out of zurls (oh noooo's you fired on somebody awake :eek:) :p

DeletedUser

Lol come on Berx, you know me, always going for a laugh, don't take it personal mate lol! Just a game:)

DeletedUser34939

do you start to tune yourself out berx or do you actually pay attention to what you're doing the whole time you're writing?

I've played alot of these mmo strat games and I've seen so many of them evolve and the same thing always happens, players get better, dominate earlier, new players get alienated by elite players and lose interest, servers shrink as a result. Its the same pattern every time.

so, super leet player who's alliance won't offer quarter to anyone around them, consider that when you're looking at the 1,100 member count and wondering why servers aren't as dynamic as they used to while you rim another noob.

DeletedUser22650

Lol come on Berx, you know me, always going for a laugh, don't take it personal mate lol! Just a game:)
ok that makes no sense in reply to my comment whatsoever or am i the one missing the obvious now?

mojo thats utter rubbish the caps have changed due to an influx of non starters because of tv adverts, an unwillingness to direct any new players to existing servers because they would be to far behind on the end game and a much faster rate of new servers opening than there used to be, the skill lvl of players can be countered by gold use or on masse pacting and has nada to do with the caps

DeletedUser34939

faster rate of server opening has some to do with it but more often it is the vet players who jump servers more often than new players. new players don't know they're doing poorly as quickly as a vet player does. What good would it do to continue to load up servers with new players if they'd just get eaten up by the pre-existing alliances that won't let them join or pact with the little alliance they manage to put together themselves.

look, you're tough berx I get it. your alliance is brave and strong - I dig it. But don't complain about the game being ruined when the cause of that ruin was players like yourself.

pat yourself on the back

DeletedUser

faster rate of server opening has some to do with it but more often it is the vet players who jump servers more often than new players. new players don't know they're doing poorly as quickly as a vet player does. What good would it do to continue to load up servers with new players if they'd just get eaten up by the pre-existing alliances that won't let them join or pact with the little alliance they manage to put together themselves.

look, you're tough berx I get it. your alliance is brave and strong - I dig it. But don't complain about the game being ruined when the cause of that ruin was players like yourself.

pat yourself on the back

Oh wow!!!!! i've heard it all now :)

DeletedUser22650

if you say so, but more ppl get bored and quit in a sea of green than they do by fighting and on older servers they expanded all the way to o1, the float distances meant alliances could form and develope in peace on the rim, in time more and more core vets ghosted until the remaining vets didnt have to slots for all the ghosts, the fresher hungry rim squads grew gradually stronger until they made their move inwards...normally through ghosts but once there with stack from the rim capabilities they could easily mix it, the central core squads disbanded and the few remaining formed elite low member squads to take on the noobish hordes or joined the fesh squads, as in real life empires would rise and fall and all the reward was notoriety

so get bitter because i belittled you for asking if i was online, keep throwing the handbag around everytime i post, or hey carry on sneaking and sniveling, eventually even a blind squirrel finds a nut, sooner or ater your bound to sneak in and sack one ;)

DeletedUser34939

berx, I already have your offline times silly boy.

I'll show you soon.

*edit

by "I'll show you" I meant I'd show ya that I had your offline times - not "I'll show you" like shaking a fist at ya - just wanted to make sure I'm conveying the right kind of cocky bravado here.

DeletedUser22650

good stuff, did you enjoy getting blasted out of zurals? thought youd locked in for a minute didnt ya?

....edit replying to your edit..... i cant believe your still bragging about trying to sneak me offline, it wont make you special, its not bravado, its like me bragging because im uglier than you, its less bravado and more self deprecation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like zural. always a good fight. and doesnt feel the need to peacock over every victory and whine in every defeat. You could learn from him.

DeletedUser22650

im talking to my stalker your little buddy, and maybe you could learn from me and peacock more, livens up the servers, ive lost count of the dead server forums dry of posts because we left :p