News From 66

DeletedUser34939

berx, dux, whatever your name is. Morbidly obese englishmen holding the hotpocket on the other end of the monitor - I could really care less if you're impressed by me. I am after all a super noob.

I'm only here because I'm bored and its easy to get you riled up. You're like a puppy amazed and angered by his own tail. Every time you stop chasing it I just reach over and give it another shake and there you go again, round and round in circles.

:)

DeletedUser

i like zural. always a good fight. and doesnt feel the need to peacock over every victory and whine in every defeat. You could learn from him.

This would be funny but for reading through the posts, Try it and then tell me who has been strutting like a peacock lol Jezzz you guys love setting yourselfs up you really do :)

DeletedUser

i can peacock with the best of them, dont worry. i havent even started talking in the third person yet.

edit - i think we should now make it mandatory to include the word "peacock" in every post in this thread. it will be fun.

DeletedUser22650

lol at morbidly obese not that im gonna be posting pics of my physique but i have black belts in judo and jiu jitsu, been training every week since i was 6 so morbidly obese i certainly aint...(i realize i could be a big fat japanese woman and say that too but C'est la vie) :D

..... wanted to rep you and say you should then but alas, it wont let me, theres so few players in caly i cant rep any of you ever again because theres nowhere left to spread it

DeletedUser34939

I'm only here because I'm bored and its easy to get you riled up. You're like a puppy amazed and angered by his own tail. Every time you stop chasing it I just reach over and give it another shake and there you go again, round and round in circles.

regardless how anyone else may feel, I consider this to be the highlander of all forum burns. In the end there can be only one, and that was it.

While my stay in the externals was brief it was eventful. I must be leaving now, for fear that lingering any longer will turn me into a bag of Jersey Shore proportions, much as it has done to poor burx.

Farewell external forum. I won't miss you nearly as much as you miss me

DeletedUser

lol at morbidly obese not that im gonna be posting pics of my physique but i have black belts in judo and jiu jitsu, been training every week since i was 6 so morbidly obese i certainly aint...(i realize i could be a big fat japanese woman and say that too but C'est la vie) :D

..... wanted to rep you and say you should then but alas, it wont let me, theres so few players in caly i cant rep any of you ever again because theres nowhere left to spread it

ill show you mine if you show me yours...

DeletedUser22650

regardless how anyone else may feel, I consider this to be the highlander of all forum burns. In the end there can be only one, and that was it.

While my stay in the externals was brief it was eventful. I must be leaving now, for fear that lingering any longer will turn me into a bag of Jersey Shore proportions, much as it has done to poor burx.

Farewell external forum. I won't miss you nearly as much as you miss me

meh...i dont anyone will notice tbh :p as for high kick forum burns you may wanna track back through fonts post history, hes sent grown men off weeping with a comment :)

DeletedUser

Below is a post from the world naxous where i played and left, its now a ruined world because of pacts/naps and was the reason i left because i knew this would happen, Not saying that's whats gonna happen here but its going down the same path

I concur with the points made.
I also have to raise the issue of TR / Vikings / Vikings II / KotZ etc all joining had an adverse impact on the server. There is a lack of healthy battle for many players. We ourselves due to the volume of numbers that we face were forced to respond and have a nap with NR. This in effect left only those at the "coal face" to battle one another. The lack of uniform competition across world naxos in my opinion made the server boring for many who in turn left to seek competition elsewhere. What excitment is there sending defence to the front lines? None I would assume. I also believe that the tactic of SIM made the game boring, labour intensive and took away the battle aspect which is the crux of the game! So why SIM? Is it because we can all put 1000's of birs and defence troops and thus some are forced to SIM? The dynamtic of the world is not the same as others where there are multiple battle fronts and alliances come and go as per the design o the game.

I personally think that this server is in trouble. The decline in players is acute and cannot be sustained at this rate. As long as competition remains focused in little pockets then those on the fringes will leave.

If new players join in a drive to populate the server. Do they join one of the two sides in this world at the back? Do they have competition and stimulation or do they join the masses? Would you do it?

DeletedUser22650

someones head has just got a little bigger he will have to turn sideways to walk through a door way ;)

xi had about 3 threads after we left (my squad at the time anyway) then lamia, bellephon (i wasnt there but daizan and the rest of the gang were), delphi, rethy .....its not big headed its fact, my provocation gets posts...you just HAD to come on and say yur bit to me huh? believe me, without me this server forum would get so boring even chaers would stop posting :p

....wande what naxos thread was that? i wanna go rep that guy

DeletedUser

meh tbh i don't care what you think about me and never will. the athens forums are dead but you don't hear Digital Mystikz or DetroitLeprachaun saying this sort of stuff do you. maybe it won't be the same and maybe it has some fact to it but at least the arrogance will tone down and people can banter without others going on and rant all the time.

at least with chaers he makes it fun when he defends his alliance

DeletedUser22650

is it me or does it often seem ppl are replying to a completely different post to what ive written? i dont think anything of you, ive never noticed you before you replied to my post and i replied back in my defence, half of our problem with the rest of you guys here is you immediately jump on anything we put out in jest with we're just whining or arrogant

....in in my mind you have to have an arrogant streak to be a good grepo player, all the best players do, you need to know that you should be top in the rankings even when you're not otherwise you end up thinking why bother? im happy not competing

DeletedUser

What in the world happened to my thread about 66?! Nobody wanted to acknowledge me, so I made this to ramble on to myself about nothing. You guys can't come to my safe place and make me obsolete here too; it's just not right!

DeletedUser

is it me or does it often seem ppl are replying to a completely different post to what ive written? i dont think anything of you, ive never noticed you before you replied to my post and i replied back in my defence, half of our problem with the rest of you guys here is you immediately jump on anything we put out in jest with we're just whining or arrogant

....in in my mind you have to have an arrogant streak to be a good grepo player, all the best players do, you need to know that you should be top in the rankings even when you're not otherwise you end up thinking why bother? im happy not competing

ive noticed that too berx. i think people assume your responding to one of their previous posts and then they come in defending themselves. which im not sure how exactly thats happening either, but its what it looks like to me. perhaps quote more?

DeletedUser

I just want to say it up front:

If this is a real CS (in doubt) and adam gets my city in two hours, then he got it with a completely fair, everybody's awake and ready, fight.

Edit: He did it! That was a friggan bloodbath, and he came out on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got to hand it to Treach that was a lot of troops to get in there in short notice but it was a bloodbath. The interlopers have been evicted :)