News From 66

DeletedUser

In the interests of clarity this was a 7 1/2 hour cs too hehe, the old battering ram approach

DeletedUser

Dedicated To Treachery
Zombiezian Rhapsody

Momma, I just killed a zombie.
Shot a gun into his head
Pulled that trigger now he's dead.
Momma, he had just left me,
But now he's dead cause I've blown him all away!
But Momma! Oo-oo-oo-oo!
I don't wanna die, but sometimes people don't get me at all!

I see a little silhouette of a zombie....
[He sees a little silhouette of a Zombie, spare him his life from this monstrosity]
I am just a poor dude, nobody loves me
[He is just a Treachery, from a poor family, spare him his life won't you please Zom-bies!]
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
[DerekRisen said NO we will not let you go]
Let him go!
[no said mojos! We will not let you go]
Let him go!
[NO NO they will not let you go]
Let him go! [will not let him go]
Oh let me go-oh-oh-oh
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Oh wolvexrine and HandSum Stranger,
They will not let us go,
[You mouth to much and we're gonna have your brains with tea, with tea....WITH TEEEEEA!]

You mouthed off in the forums and spit in my eye!
You tried taking on Zombies and now you will die!
Oh Treachy! Don't do that to me Treachy!
You just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!

Strike Force doesn't matter
Anyone can see.
Strike Force doesn't matter
To Treachery.
Meet me in the next world....

(Gong sound)

Edit :- Just to make the war more fun Treach, you should know me by now lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to clear up the idea that some have expressed that Chaers doesn't do stuff in game because that fella has proven his worth. In fact, he even attacked me! Yes, yes folks, it's true.

His buddy had just cleared my land troops for all to see exactly what was in my harbor, so that 1k spy that didn't make it through doesn't even matter! What's that, ol' Treach? You have 148 brims in your harbor? He screams his response with a glorious battle cry, "Well I'm gonna sling 43 LS at them and not even use spells because I'm all jacked up on vitamin B-12 and am a warrior! CHHHHAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGEEEEE!!!!"

Seriously, it was epic like Charge of the Light Brigade, because getting 240 bp while giving the enemy 430 is just how B-12 infused warriors that are in charge of team motivation roll.

DeletedUser

Lmao nice one treach but I needed the pop as I was changing the city type lol doesn't matter mate I ain't gonna argue lol:) your still gonna lose mate, its guaranteed! You could even take one of my cities and there would be no difference, but if you think picking on me will save you, I'm fine with that mate:)

1. Online Gaming Is Serious Business
Now, you may be forgiven for thinking online games are about having fun. You would be mistaken however, as gamers are physically weak and as such must assert their male dominance in ways which do not involve kicking and punching. Namely by typing and pushing buttons until the enemy surrenders.
Remember that you are now an ancient Greek lord of war, and if the enemy kills some of your army, he actually killed a small part of you deep inside, and you must gain a thousandfold revenge!
In your alliance, you must berate your fellow members and tell them how much they suck. You won't be making a fool of yourself if you order them around or tell them how your alliance is losing and no one is helping you. Also use "alpha" as much as you can, to assert your dominance just like a real army man!

2. Noobs Are Scum
Those who are new to the game are vermin and you should never give them your time or effort. These subhumans are called noobs and are the scum of the online gaming world.
But you were never a noob, because you have been playing online since before the internet. Infact you are so good you were playing Pacman deathmatches on your Commodore 64!
Which is why you must always check a persons stats before talking to them, and if they have not been playing for long, then they are less than human and deserve to be insulted, degraded, and publicly humiliated. Laugh cruelly if they are the enemy and grimace loudly if they are in your alliance.
Infact, the power of the word noob is so great that when you find someone doing something that displeases you, you can call them a noob, and as a result they lose all sense of responsibilty and wisdom and revert back to a child state!

3. If A Certain Aspect Of The Game Is Popular And Effective, It Is Cheap
If there is a cool feature of the game, or a tactic that is highly successful, like finding inactive times, then no matter how enjoyable or effective it is, it is cheap. You must never use them, for doing so will make you cheap, and as a consequence, a noob.
As a hardcore gamer now, you hate all that is popular, and will restrict your own methods of killing to the absolute basics. Should you find anyone using such despicable things in the game, you are to get rid of them immediately.
If these pukes were really any good, they would ensure they had no fun and despised everything about the game loudly just like you. The fact that they are conquering all your cities is testimony to the fact that they do not really know how to play the game!

4. If Anything Can Kill you, It Is Cheap
This is like the above rule, except this applies to every conceivable threat to you in the game. If an enemy smashes you from thirty different cities, timing all their attacks to land within one second either side of a CS landing, then that is cheap. Cheap is the second worst insult to hurl at someone after noob, and anyone who hears it will feel worse for winning ten cities to zero. It is a hollow victory, because they are cheap, and so noobs.

5. If You Are Losing, It Is Due To Lag
You will learn soon enough that if you are losing it is never your fault, because of internet lag. Lag is process whereby everyone becomes better than you at the game thanks to the Internet helping them to become cheap. The internet does this alot, but never does this to your enemies because you defeat them by skill.
Almost every defeat you will incur in Grepolis will be due to lag, because the internet hates you that much, even though you are so good.

6. If You Are Losing Badly, Then They Are Obviously Hacking
Losing a little is one thing; thats just lag conspiring to minimise your ownage levels, but lag can only help noobs beat you cheaply by so much.
But if you are losing by so much that even your lag problems do not seem to make any difference, then it is obvious that they are hacking.
People doing alot of killing and are not being killed alot themselves are obvious hackers, because there is no gamer better than you! Reassure your team (after calling them worthless) that you are up against an enemy who delves in nefarious practises which are not worthy of your own pure ways. And don't forget to say "alpha".

DeletedUser

You put a lot of time into that, so I feel that a response is only appropriate, but I'll try to keep it readable:

1)
I work out every day, have a smoking hot girlfriend, and am quite successful professionally. I never tell my current members how much they suck because they don't.

2)
It is 3 of my current members first time playing, and I have tried to help them learn the game's intricacies. They are able fighters now. The people that I called "noobs" had been playing for years and still bad.

3)
You continue to confuse me with people that said that pacting is cheap. I have said that pacting to the point of not fighting anyone of your own size will kill the world.

4)
That has only happened once with you guys, and I actually made a kudos post in this very thread.

5)
I play mostly from my own corporate servers and have zero lag, ever. If I think that I'm experiencing lag then something is wrong with my very expensive equipment, and grepolis is the last thing on my mind.

6)
The only time I've ever mentioned a script was when I got hundreds of 1k spies that were all sent within minutes of each other from a dozen cities at all of my cities from one of your members. It's simply questionable that someone can hit the button from that many different cities to that many different targets in a matter of seconds.

I do get the feeling that you associate me with everything that you either read on these forums or learn in game, and I want you to know that I find it flattering that you consider me all that is grepolis.

DeletedUser

You need not take what I wrote out of context mate, I plagurised it from a piece I read on the internet and just changed a few words and sentences to make it compatible with Grepolis, I ain't that brainy lol:)

DeletedUser

Well those are my principles and if anyone doesn't like them well... I have others.