News from the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser50332
  • Start date

DeletedUser18039

Anyone else remember when Grepolis was good?

Yep...it's been a while but it did used to be more competitive.

A friend of mine thinks it has all gone to sh*t because of the money people have to spend to get big. Once you've invested so much you will do anything to protect the investment, meaning no real fighting because, hey, you might lose.

Problem of course is it was the big wars and the weeks long battles between fairly matched alliances that made the game fun.

Now it's basically a version of SimCity.

The GM

Phrourach
I have been attacked constantly by the biggest alliances here on the rim and I am bored to death
Good thing though they are so inept, you can see why they all sim together though can't you?

The formula for grep is pure server fixing now a days .

No wonder the quality of player is so atrocious. None of these server fixers would know what to do if they actually had to defend their cities themselves. Imagine the panic, lol

Time for Innogames to stand up and send on these farmers back to Sim City where they belong..

DeletedUser47369

News from the Rim........

Complain about the core!

seems legit

DeletedUser

news from the core - fix the server and destroy the game for the other 4800 players in the server..

I dont blame them, it is inno, far too lazy in getting the end game fixed, far too concerned with getting gold for events. This was bound to happen. revert to pre 2.0 it worked but you fixed it anyway..

DeletedUser18039

News from the Rim........

Complain about the core!

seems legit

How about this? The news from the rim is that the core is full of well-organized SimCity players who are so empacted that even ExLax can't get the cr*p out?

:pro:

DeletedUser

Its great to see we're not alone on the rim with the current state of the world.
At times it felt that all were on the Core Alliances side, Raptors were surrounded by enemies.
We have changed our tact to deal with constant attacks the last 3 weeks, concentrating on defense.

'Invincibility lies in Defense, the possibility of Attack'

We have managed to stay in the top 5 for ABP's throughout our Defensive OP all the same.

I see many say Grepo has changed, but it seems pretty much the same as 1st Gen Gamma (EN3)
Apart from mobile phone use, which I think has allowed the purchase of gold to be a lot more accessible.
But thats the game, its free to play on the backs of those that buy gold, no gold buying then no Grepo.
In Gamma you couldn't trade for gold, so thats a nice addition, but doing surveys to get free gold has stopped.
In Gamma there was 2 main Core alliances who had their smaller sister alliance.
They never had a serious war with each other, and when the rim got strong enough and organised they rose up against the core alliances that had used them as puppets.
When the rim made serious ground against the core alliances they merged gradually.
What i found was that core alliance members just love killing and dominating, and most of their ego's/RL commitments mean that they cant stand a serious OP on them.
We all like to win, so we cant begrudge those in the core alliances for having fun, lets hope the rest of the rim alliances that are currently making Pacts with the core alliances and their sisters dont fall into the same trap as most have so far.

United We Stand, Divided we'll still stand, but not do as much damage ;)

Also GM stopp taunting the core lol, you have enough DBP's already :D

The GM

Phrourach

I can't help it though, these guys are such amateurs.

Read this space: Repo have grown a pair and launched an op on me. 30+ incoming attacks with of course the odd leach 4H joining in.[EDIT: Now the greatest cowards of all DC are joining in, didn't like me taking a city off you today eh?] This will be fun!!!!

Keep going with your spy bombing Repo. Big difference between spying a city and having the skills to take it. I await you with glee.

What to make of this? Well BRB, 4H, DC & Rednecks make this serve as your warning. I will smash any CS attempt (ONCE AGAIN) as I do every time. You will see the inept nature of the team you are so scared to cross. Time for you to think about your allegiances. Every day you wait is another week closer to your doom. Your time is running out on this world to change sides. We take no prisoners!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its great to see we're not alone on the rim with the current state of the world.
At times it felt that all were on the Core Alliances side, Raptors were surrounded by enemies.
We have changed our tact to deal with constant attacks the last 3 weeks, concentrating on defense.

'Invincibility lies in Defense, the possibility of Attack'

We have managed to stay in the top 5 for ABP's throughout our Defensive OP all the same.

I see many say Grepo has changed, but it seems pretty much the same as 1st Gen Gamma (EN3)
Apart from mobile phone use, which I think has allowed the purchase of gold to be a lot more accessible.
But thats the game, its free to play on the backs of those that buy gold, no gold buying then no Grepo.
In Gamma you couldn't trade for gold, so thats a nice addition, but doing surveys to get free gold has stopped.
In Gamma there was 2 main Core alliances who had their smaller sister alliance.
They never had a serious war with each other, and when the rim got strong enough and organised they rose up against the core alliances that had used them as puppets.
When the rim made serious ground against the core alliances they merged gradually.
What i found was that core alliance members just love killing and dominating, and most of their ego's/RL commitments mean that they cant stand a serious OP on them.
We all like to win, so we cant begrudge those in the core alliances for having fun, lets hope the rest of the rim alliances that are currently making Pacts with the core alliances and their sisters dont fall into the same trap as most have so far.

United We Stand, Divided we'll still stand, but not do as much damage ;)

You guys are hilarious. You're whining and complaining about an alliance that is extremely weak and pathetic. Yet despite that you can't seem to be able to do anything.

There are so many weaknesses in Repo, for instance, we had a guy crying about losing a TRIP... he showed up with all caps rage MY TRIP DIED, lol, and it wasn't even killed by an enemy, it was a friendly city exchange, lol. This is who you're up against, aaaand yet all what you do is complain?

Manned-rake, you know, you should blame yourself too, when your spineless alliance IB folded, all what your people did was instead of salvage and keep running the ship was to jump into the arms of RA. Dr Doom asked you to become the academy and you just say yes boss we're the academy now and then you have the audacity to whine here? Some of the players in IB formed their own alliance and fought IB, why didn't you join them too huh? Yeah, that's right, you're hardly a fighter lol.

and LOL at the comments of the rim taking out the core. The only reason rim noobs win many of the times, is core fighters like me end up quitting due to how bored they become with the server. Thankfully I quit this server and am in now a much better server, at least we're at war with everyone next to us there :)

The GM

Phrourach
You guys are hilarious. You're whining and complaining about an alliance that is extremely weak and pathetic. Yet despite that you can't seem to be able to do anything.

A little hard when they outnumber us 20-1. That is all changing though, don't you worry. Unlike you and your alliance we are showing the other week kneed alliances that it is not so hard.

Oh and I forgot to add, unlike you who ran away in the face of confrontation, we are standing our ground and fighting till the death.

DeletedUser

A little hard when they outnumber us 20-1. That is all changing though, don't you worry. Unlike you and your alliance we are showing the other week kneed alliances that it is not so hard.

Oh and I forgot to add, unlike you who ran away in the face of confrontation, we are standing our ground and fighting till the death.

LOL, I ran away from confrontation? Mate, you're delusional, I'd own you day and day again, your entire alliance was a BP farm for me. Get real, noob.

And being outnumbered is a hilarious excuse in revolt. It's all about timing, noob.

DeletedUser51112

Really funny. there is no 'better one' in grepolis and I reckon you guys are already aware of that fact? based on your sayings 'we're experienced'? I myself have been playing grepo since 2011, not in en worlds though. and one thing I've learnt from my experiences that there's no such things as better ones. anyone who has fingers and be able to do basic math can snipe every single CS, you can't brag about defending your cities. skills for grepolis only depends on how much time you have for this game!

so don't brag about how good you are, mighty rim warriors. it doesn't help to make you look good in any way ;)

The GM

Phrourach
I'd own you day and day again, your entire alliance was a BP farm for me. Get real, noob.

Your kidding yourself right? You own me? Come on I have heard it all from people like you before, talk it up then run away at the first sign of rain.

Calling me a noob? , why did you never send as much as an attack in my direction? NOOB.

Get a life buddy, you are a "happy days" player. You nevr were anything you think you are,,,NOOB.

DeletedUser

Your kidding yourself right? You own me? Come on I have heard it all from people like you before, talk it up then run away at the first sign of rain.

Calling me a noob? , why did you never send as much as an attack in my direction? NOOB.

Get a life buddy, you are a "happy days" player. You nevr were anything you think you are,,,NOOB.

lol, you suck. I was trying to deduce why you're whining and complaining like a little troll, then I looked at your rep and stats in game and it all made sense to me.

This whole server is dead, and yet you think there's "good" says in this server? It's just plainly boring, yeeet you're still being owned hahaha.

P.S: You're a noob, I didn't send any attack at you because you were at 50k in points, where I was 220k. Morale saved you congrats, but ask Ajaj, he was my farm for some time :)

DeletedUser

Minatomus said:
And being outnumbered is a hilarious excuse in revolt. It's all about timing, noob.

NEWS FLASH -GREP IS ALL ABOUT TIMING !!!!(apparently)

So if you have 20 players and revolt V's 1 and you are that 1 player all you have to do is take speed , drink coffee and stay on line 24/ 7 otherwise you are a noob. Well done Mino you are so dense i bet light bends around you.:p

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH -GREP IS ALL ABOUT TIMING !!!!(apparently)

So if you have 20 players and revolt V's 1 and you are that 1 player all you have to do is take speed , drink coffee and stay on line 24/ 7 otherwise you are a noob. Well done Mino you are so dense i bet light bends around you.:p

Jamo troll, you certainly are a tool if you can't read between the lines, I thought you'd have more intelligence to understand my point, but no it seems that you're just a lost poor soul.

20 players can all launch attacks at you, you can easily dodge snipe a CS, can you not? Hence numbers of players doesn't matter. In Conquest on the other hand, if you're under siege, and you'd want to break it, but lack allies and have no fire power, you're screwed. But I guess you're just too dumb to understand that. A 400 bir nuke is worthless if it lands one second after the CS in revolt, no?

You don't have to be online 24/7 to defend, no body has time for that, but you can easily spot what you're being attacked with and snipe/kill what's necessary to kill. Maybe your concept of "I must be online to defend" is why you're at the rim, just a thought.

Hmm, light bender, they should add that to the Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I honestly think that (at least the northern) rim alliances need to practice better diplomacy. That's a huge part of this game as well that players sometimes do not think about. It's possible to make any Grepo world interesting; you just have to practice a combination of being...well, actually good at battling, as well as practicing good diplomacy. There are a couple of leaders in the north that are a little...less than ideal, in my opinion.

DeletedUser3569

As a player who joined late, I do say that it is very sim-city so far based on my experience.
Having taken a break from the game for a while, I do say that I am just taking this as a re-introduction world before I play more seriously but I did expect more. Maybe I can give you some competition Rei if you are looking for some.

On another note, on a small island in the Northern regions of Bhrytos lies a cave with 5 million silver
If you can figure out my username then I will direct the silver to any player of your choosing for spying or cave depletion reasons.

DeletedUser

Mino said:
Maybe your concept of "I must be online to defend" is why you're at the rim, just a thought.

Hmmm, how does one snipe and dodge if not online to do so?

You don't have to be online 24/7 to defend

you do if you are being revolted around the clock by different players at different locations

But I guess you're just too dumb to understand that

On the contrary i have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany . Anyway thanks for misreading everything I wrote and answering not only the statement i didn't make, but the tutorial on conquest was also fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a player who joined late, I do say that it is very sim-city so far based on my experience.
Having taken a break from the game for a while, I do say that I am just taking this as a re-introduction world before I play more seriously but I did expect more. Maybe I can give you some competition Rei if you are looking for some.

On another note, on a small island in the Northern regions of Bhrytos lies a cave with 5 million silver
If you can figure out my username then I will direct the silver to any player of your choosing for spying or cave depletion reasons.

Well, the cave thing sounds enticing, though I don't have a single clue as to how I would be able to figure out your username lol...