News from the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser50332
  • Start date

DeletedUser51727

I'm not so sure about that...Lotus Killers and (I think) Winter is Coming were also both in the Top 12 recently.

Nah WiC never been in top-12 so far and been trimming on all simmers and inactives. We also have twice less members.

DeletedUser

Guardians Of Hades - First Rim Alliance To Reach TOP 12 Ranking :p

Fallen have been there for 2 months but ok.

Edit post - as for the previous comments from the cornetto and co regarding a repo v redneck war, we wait with baited breath (which we will probably be holding til WW).. but i hope i am wrong and you all man up a bit and save the server, if your all friends as is claimed surly you will fight it out and merge at some point anyway so get stuck in and let those out on the rim enjoy the show too. Hell i might even do a paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

new to the forum, newish to the game (maybe), on the rim trying to figure out what everyone is talking about.

Sounds very sad...........however, we have problems as well on the rim with bigger rim alliances throwing their unreasonable requests around and not showing any integrity. I suppose the only way to explain it is with a good old fashioned PnP. More interesting than me complaining :cool:

Once upon a time there were 2 Companies who had equal shares in a joint venture.
w9jt02.jpg

An agreement was forged and both Companies went about their business growing and dominating their territories.
eqp1fp.jpg

The LARGER Company decided to impose some trade restrictions on the smaller Company because they were growing too big.
2i1i32t.jpg

Out of respect for the LARGER company, the smaller company moved in a different direction and set up shop to exploit a different territory. This new territory was under full control by the smaller company and an agreement was made that this new territory teeming with potential will be exclusively ours.
2qkrvyd.jpg

The LARGER company agreed......weeks went by.......then they started to move into the new territory
spcim0.jpg

The HR department from the smaller company worked hard to reassure their staff that it was a mistake and everything will be sorted.
2612rdz.jpg

Before the email requesting an explanation was finished, another shop was setup in the new territory by the LARGER company. At this point a telephone call was made.
34e7ngk.jpg

The communication from the LARGER company was an automated response "Unfortunately all of our operators are screening your number and will not be answering your call, please hold and we will get back to you when we can be bothered..............if at all"
1j4snr.jpg

Feeling disrespected the smaller companies EXECUTIVES decided that the relationship was no longer mutually beneficial and the relationship ceased to exist.
14tsah2.jpg

The LARGER company, felt that the smaller company could do nothing and decided to try and take over the smaller companies places of business
ru3ez9.jpg

little did the LARGER company know that the smaller company had already planned for this predictable move and had prepared for this encounter.
The C.E.O of the smaller company has hustled his way through life and knows a thing or 2 about grepo
minx1g.jpg

And now the C.E.O of the smaller company is going to see the LARGER companies board of directors to ask for their resignations :)
2m5m9hg.jpg

DeletedUser

Be kind guys n gals, I come to bring smiles to your faces. Stay tuned for part 2

DeletedUser

love to see all the people complaining on externals and asking to join ingame. lol

DeletedUser50332

Anyone able to tell us what is happening to "Winter is coming"?

It looks more like "Winter is over"?

Does that mean the sun is shining?

DeletedUser51112

Nope, winter is far from over! it's just that the winter is not anyone's to claim for.

DeletedUser50332

I was hoping to see in this thread contributions from smaller alliances across Bhrytos, instead of it being dominated by what is happening in the North West.

However, whilst we are on the subject of the North West, I see that the killing machine that is "Blue Ribbon Beers" is in full swing.
To be fair, hats off to some of the players who have brilliantly timed attacks where their opponents struggle to get a feather in between, let alone a fleet of birs!

DeletedUser51727

More like I was tired of building LDU/bir cities, I had 17 out of 22 and couldn't build enough using quests, god powers and gold farmed from Carphi. Think I could field up to 25k ldu and 2500 birs at some point, but with only a dozen of actives (and only like 4 players with at least 10 cities) it was impossible to oppose half of the server pacted together and lazily attacking you in their leisure time.

You can only build so fast and oppose 3 AM attacks so long before you are burned out. I'm not complaining however, war is war and you use what you got.

DeletedUser50332

More like I was tired of building LDU/bir cities,
You can only build so fast and oppose 3 AM attacks so long before you are burned out.

Yeah, I know how you felt!
So that's why you jumped over to BRB?

DeletedUser26926

Well who wouldn't tbh, it is better than pacting with the jokes of the alliances that we had to before joining BrB.

DeletedUser51112

I personally am curious about the alliances 'Ordinary People', and 'Crow'. they seem to be good for their sizes.

DeletedUser51727

Yeah, I know how you felt!
So that's why you jumped over to BRB?

Well, the anti-BRB coalition didn't work. WiC had only a handful of active people, a dozen perhaps, and even less of those who had at least 10 cities. Our leader left to new server in a week after alliance forming, and I never wanted to be one. Never been good at it.

LK are a joke, with one leader having whole 3 cities now (had ONE city for months lol) and another one busy founding cities in o90 and the like.

FEE has some good players I hate to attack now, but your leadership is... strange to be honest. I wonder what they are smoking, must be really powerful thing growing in Germany ;D Probably is why they are conquering Ocean 12 right now.

TD now these guys are pleasure to fight, sadly I was told by their leadership to found some low point cities in BRB territory. While in a bitter war there are no limits this is just not my thing. I am in for a good fight with their bunch.

That pretty much sums it up, if you can't beat them, join them. The North(west) remembers...

DeletedUser48096

TD now these guys are pleasure to fight, sadly I was told by their leadership to found some low point cities in BRB territory. While in a bitter war there are no limits this is just not my thing. I am in for a good fight with their bunch.

Really... Which member of the TD leadership told you that may I ask?

I suspect someone is telling porkies to be honest since you where never in TD.

DeletedUser

FEE has some good players I hate to attack now, but your leadership is... strange to be honest. I wonder what they are smoking, must be really powerful thing growing in Germany ;D Probably is why they are conquering Ocean 12 right now.

This lol. The FEE strategy does appear to be a little strange. What's with founding cities literally all over Bhrytos? Maybe I'm missing something. The only thing that I can see is an insurance plan.

DeletedUser

Helena89 said:

Now the server might go into melt down but i am going to have to agree with GGN here :O I have fought with and against TD on a different server and the last thing they ar about is founding - can you expand a little?

The GM

Phrourach

Strange comment for someone to make who has never been part of their alliance??? And let me assure you they are in for a good fight with the likes of you as well.

that pretty much sums it up, if you can't beat them, join them.

Pretty much sums up the majority of this server. I must admit I have never played a server where people lack as much heart as this one. The majority are so happy to be on an attacking team and all is rosy when you dominate smaller players, as soon as the tables are turned you all give up and prove you are one show wonders? What is wrong with trying to defend your cities? Just look at what happened to the Raptor Pack and Four Horseman as an example. It was/is a walk in to any city you want as the players have given up.

You can only build so fast and oppose 3 AM attacks so long before you are burned out. I'm not complaining

So letting your teammates down and jumping ship is the answer is it? I would hate to be on BRB leadership when the mud hits the fan knowing that people like you will run away at the first available chance. Then again, you have shown your cards, don't think any would take you.

Last edited: