News from the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser50332
  • Start date

DeletedUser48096

Fair enough person. All I did was question Helena's example of what makes a good player and disagreed with her and Vaesar's definitions. Didn't intend it to go into a bashing of gold whores. ;)

Back to a rim alliance..

Smelly Armpit said:
okay. tell me more.

Perhaps you need a reminder Smelly of what you where addressing Smelly...

The GM said:
I have to agree with you here. I have been looking for targets all over the place and everytime I lick my lips in excitement and go to "click attack" I find another BRB player hiding away in VM?

Tough, REALLY tough....

You agreed with the previous statement and cited one example of a TD player who is currently in VM as an attempt to suggest GM was being hypocritical. However GM said he identified several players in VM, But you only identified one... Hence my reply to you:

Generic Greek Name said:
and suddenly in your mind one equates to alot....

The point being you gave one example, But GM said there was a more than one example on the reverse as a result one example does not imply hypocracy as GM didn't cite or even suggest that there is only one example of BRB players in VM.

DeletedUser45141

Fair enough person. All I did was question Helena's example of what makes a good player and disagreed with her and Vaesar's definitions. Didn't intend it to go into a bashing of gold whores. ;)

Back to a rim alliance..

Perhaps you need a reminder Smelly of what you where addressing Smelly...

You agreed with the previous statement and cited one example of a TD player who is currently in VM as an attempt to suggest GM was being hypocritical. However GM said he identified several players in VM, But you only identified one... Hence my reply to you:

The point being you gave one example, But GM said there was a more than one example on the reverse as a result one example does not imply hypocracy as GM didn't cite or even suggest that there is only one example of BRB players in VM.

interesting. give me more examples

DeletedUser48096

You first Smelly, You are the one insistant on equating one with alot after all.

P.S. BRB might want to investigate why one of your players is attacking with swordsmen and archers... Calling us noobs while one of the BRB players is attacking with defensive troops might make some of your claims appear a little hypocritical..... Just sayin...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45141

You first Smelly, You are the one insistant on equating one with alot after all.

P.S. BRB might want to investigate why one of your players is attacking with swordsmen and archers... Calling us noobs while one of the BRB players is attacking with defensive troops might make some of your claims appear a little hypocritical..... Just sayin...

hmm why are you posting your own reports?:eek:

DeletedUser48096

hmm why are you posting your own reports?:eek:

Sorry to disapoint smelly but these weren't my attacks... They where from a BRB player... :p

Like I said BRB might want to be careful labeling other alliances as noobs when they have players in their ranks sending out defensive troops to attacks like that... Shameful stuff really....

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser45141

Sorry to disapoint smelly but these weren't my attacks... They where from a BRB player... :p

Like I said BRB might want to be careful labeling other alliances as noobs when they have players in their ranks sending out defensive troops to attacks like that... Shameful stuff really....

nope, i see no player name. Still yours.

DeletedUser48096

nope, i see no player name. Still yours.

And the idiot of the week goes to that master of nasty bodily oder..

You see no player name because I blocked it out rather than name and shame the person responsible... Quick Question Smelly.. On battle reports the Attack is always printed on which side of the report?...

The left

And which side of the report is visible on the reports I posted above?.....

The left

And finially for the win... What is the name of the alliance of the attacker on the above reports?

Blue Ribbon Beers

So how exactly is this my attack again?

DeletedUser45141

And the idiot of the week goes to that master of nasty bodily oder..

You see no player name because I blocked it out rather than name and shame the person responsible... Quick Question Smelly.. On battle reports the Attack is always printed on which side of the report?...

The left

And which side of the report is visible on the reports I posted above?.....

The left

And finially for the win... What is the name of the alliance of the attacker on the above reports?

Blue Ribbon Beers

So how exactly is this my attack again?

nope, not convinced. Try harder.

DeletedUser48096

This has to be Flat Earth/Creationist levels of denial here Smelly.. You just want me to name the player in question dont you Smelly?

Sorry but Iam having too much fun laughing at his pathetic attacks for that. Plus it seems like the same player was up to his normal tricks again last night also...

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_11.jpg

I think this player in question deserves a rename, Iam torn between "Kitchen Sink" or "Lord Cardigan".. What do you think Smelly?

DeletedUser45141

This has to be Flat Earth/Creationist levels of denial here Smelly.. You just want me to name the player in question dont you Smelly?

Sorry but Iam having too much fun laughing at his pathetic attacks for that. Plus it seems like the same player was up to his normal tricks again last night also...

View attachment 11627View attachment 11628View attachment 11629View attachment 11630View attachment 11631

I think this player in question deserves a rename, Iam torn between "Kitchen Sink" or "Lord Cardigan".. What do you think Smelly?

nope. That was not last night, no time indicated. Still no name. Still yours.:p

DeletedUser48096

Yep thought so, You want a name..

Well from now on I shall refer to them as "Kitchen Sink".

Screenshot_6.jpg

Last night.... Check that against my BP if you wish Smelly..

DeletedUser51112

Treating others as noobs were your favourite ways of insurting others I assumed? I've been seeing many external forum threads and 'The GM' was the one who treats others as noobs mostly and he's in your alliance. most of alliances have noobs inside, that's inevidible. people learn time goes by, we all were once noobs at the beginning, weren't you? If you want to prove yourselves as the real deal, then prove it, stop talk. and don't give a pathetic excuses like 'gold' or 'so many pacts'. they're all parts of this game, if you have problems with it, leave the game, or deal with it. you can choose to pact with every bloody alliances out there, why don't you? oh right, your pathetic little ego don't allow it, correct?

DeletedUser51112

And I don't see people in VM as a shameful acts. we all have families, friends, and jobs to take care of, with attack alarms every 10 minutes and under such pressures we can't go on normally in RL, except only if you, do have so much time to spare on Grepo, and I'm sure that's not proud thing.

PS. Why are you boasting about players on VM in BrB when you're not the reason for it by the way? :heh:

DeletedUser48096

Treating others as noobs were your favourite ways of insurting others I assumed? I've been seeing many external forum threads and 'The GM' was the one who treats others as noobs mostly and he's in your alliance. most of alliances have noobs inside, that's inevidible. people learn time goes by, we all were once noobs at the beginning, weren't you? If you want to prove yourselves as the real deal, then prove it, stop talk. and don't give a pathetic excuses like 'gold' or 'so many pacts'. they're all parts of this game, if you have problems with it, leave the game, or deal with it. you can choose to pact with every bloody alliances out there, why don't you? oh right, your pathetic little ego don't allow it, correct?

Warzimi, I agree. All I did was call out Helena on her claim that we are noobs. I have repeated this claim more than once since it is clear that you also have noobs in your alliance too. That was my point we BOTH have noobs in our alliances.... Which happens to be the exact same point you just made.. So thanks for agreeing with me....

As for GM he is a good skillful player and has proven it time and time again. GM single handedly sniped and sunk over 40 CS's belonging to Horsemen and Repo.. To be honest most are noobs compared to him.. :p

On the other hand I however am not the one who arrogantly proclaimed one single alliance as a bunch of noobs like Helena did while ignoring the noobs in your own alliance and Iam also not the one who lost 11 cities worth of troops and still didn't manage to stir a revolt like "Kitchen Sink" did.... I have said it before and I will say it again, Gold is no substitute for skill..... That isn't passing blame or making excuses that is simply a statement of fact..

DeletedUser45141

Warzimi, I agree. All I did was call out Helena on her claim that we are noobs. I have repeated this claim more than once since it is clear that you also have noobs in your alliance too. That was my point we BOTH have noobs in our alliances.... Which happens to be the exact same point you just made.. So thanks for agreeing with me....

As for GM he is a good skillful player and has proven it time and time again. GM single handedly sniped and sunk over 40 CS's belonging to Horsemen and Repo.. To be honest most are noobs compared to him.. :p

On the other hand I however am not the one who arrogantly proclaimed one single alliance as a bunch of noobs like Helena did while ignoring the noobs in your own alliance and Iam also not the one who lost 11 cities worth of troops and still didn't manage to stir a revolt like "Kitchen Sink" did.... I have said it before and I will say it again, Gold is no substitute for skill..... That isn't passing blame or making excuses that is simply a statement of fact..

i was just trolling him warzimi. I haven't read a single line of his posts lol. He's the new firelord001 of grepo lol(old timers will know).

DeletedUser48096

Don't think you quite understand trolling Smelly..

Its no trouble for me to copy those reports and not forcing any negitive reactions from me.. Better luck next time smelly..

Oh and big thanks to Kitchen Sink for over 13k of DBP..

DeletedUser

firelord001 lol!! :p

One must ask the question though ..how come BRB is having such issues taking out alliances like TD it considers (through its forum posts ( amateur or nobbish - going from previous members posts..in The Resistance we have had massive success against BRB but wouldn't consider calling them noobs in any sense, sure a little less success against others but as an alliance we are the only ones who have the mustard to fight alliances 2, 3, 4, 5,6 and all the others that BRB/RA need to compete against us ..that EN model of pact with everyone was destroyed in EN81 anyone still buying it is fighting a losing cause IMO.

jameslongst

Strategos
firelord001 lol!! :p

One must ask the question though ..how come BRB is having such issues taking out alliances like TD it considers (through its forum posts ( amateur or nobbish - going from previous members posts..in The Resistance we have had massive success against BRB but wouldn't consider calling them noobs in any sense, sure a little less success against others but as an alliance we are the only ones who have the mustard to fight alliances 2, 3, 4, 5,6 and all the others that BRB/RA need to compete against us ..that EN model of pact with everyone was destroyed in EN81 anyone still buying it is fighting a losing cause IMO.

Sinope destroyed nothing. One huge coalition outlasted another huge coalition....that's all. Messy, but not the last word on it IMO.

DeletedUser

I think here we will see a difference, it would of been so so easy for En81 to fold to the EN model but it was beaten with its own tactics- for the first time..that showed its real weakness. Sure BRB/Ra etc are trying to revive it but currently there is only 1 super coalition in EN 85 and it sure isn't having everything its own way.