Newspaper Announcement: Seasonal Scrolls Lato

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Hi guys,

It seems none prepared a newspaper on this world. I'm bringing my Seasonal Scrolls from Dimale over here.

But this newspaper will take time and be published in November/December when this world's ranking stabilizes.
Currently the rankings are changing a lot and it will keep changing for a month or two.

I would expect support from all of you guys when I begin writing.

For now I am asking you to send me some of your own creativity, it may be an edit from Grepolis, or a game-related story, or out-of-game jokes and all. And if you want you can submit your paintings of in-game-stuff as well.

Remember the default size and width of painting/edit will be as wide as the forum can support. (you can google it, i forgot :p ) And the height shouldn't be overwhelming. Try and keep the writings short but fun.

Message me your stuff. Remember this is not competition. However, there will be some competition in-paper when it is published!

So I hope you won't be disappointed after this wait.

Galib.
:cool:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Oh and another motive behind this thread was, please let me know if you have suggestions for the upcoming publish.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser13405

Good luck mate! I support anything that will bring the externals to life. You can count on ZFG support for this.

DeletedUser53868

Looking forward to see, I hope my alliance will be a news theme by that time ;)