Newspaper Coming Soon

DeletedUser

Hi all,

One of my favorite things about the forums in this game is reading the newspaper, which usually survives for quite awhile, but seeing as nobody is willing to create it, ive decided to experiment and create one.

I will be coming out with one in the next week or so, so stay tuned :D

DeletedUser

this is great! something to spice up these dull forums with!
good luck mattr130! you know we will all read it as soon as it is done :D

DeletedUser

I would love to see a paper. Maybe an article on why so many people have no honor within the game. It could fall on the lines of pacts being disregarded completely without any provocation at all. You could possibly write what goes thru an unhonorable persons mind 1st hand. Just an idea and one that others might find interesting especially when it deals with leaders of various alliances.

DeletedUser

lol you Styx guys are funny, you do know this is a war game correct? you must know because you tried to assist ADRASTOS, which lead to this action.

Blame yourselves, because right now your just, making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser25050

lol you Styx guys are funny, you do know this is a war game correct? you must know because you tried to assist ADRASTOS, which lead to this action.

Blame yourselves, because right now your just, making a fool of yourself.

Dreadfleet have no honour and you're the biggest liar in these Oceans. You can stop playing the Statesman with your newspaper talk. Your words carry zero weight with anyone who's actually had the misfortune of having any dealings with you.

DeletedUser

Please don't turn this thread into a flame war. Continue this through a personal message because no one is interested in your personal conflicts.

DeletedUser

did you guys REALLY just carry this over from the other thread.....fail

again, SO excited for this newspaper :D

DeletedUser

The newspaper will be up in the next couple of days, ive been busy coordinating attacks so im a bit delayed.

I am also waiting on a few more reports from interviews & I will be all set when I piece it together

DeletedUser

Awesome!!! I'm so glad someone decided to do this. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Bout time someone stepped up. Look forward to the first edition.

Last edited by a moderator: