Newspaper coming up soon

DeletedUser

i'd like to do a newspaper, who wants to be interviewed. its getting quite lonely and im bored so i will get one started soon. i will interview random alliance members and also if you comment beneath i will interview you aswell. :p

DeletedUser

Ill do an interview, read the newspapers and enjoyed reading them so you have a lot to live up to!

Im leader/defense commander at Grimm Sleepers

DeletedUser

I would rather read others interviews but if in need I could answer some questions :p

DeletedUser20013

oh, any job vacancy in newspaper..??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28686

Great, i'll apply for the readers position then please.

DeletedUser

3 people already plus maybe 2-3 more in the other random alliances, readers are always welcome to read but it will have to pay to read :p
preparing the interviews this Friday/Saturday, make sure your there in the ingame when i interview you ;)

DeletedUser2334

If you run out of people im online 23 hours a day if you need another interview again :p

DeletedUser

prolong, dude(if your a girl I am sorry) when is the next newspaper gonna come out???
can't wait for it ....

DeletedUser

If you need an interview.....
ASK SOMEONE ELSE.........
HAHAHAHAHAHAh

Just Kidding ;-p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5676

im still up for that interview unless other NMA have requested you via in game mail

DeletedUser

sorry a little delay as my birthday was on the same day and had so much fun in RL that i forgot i was planning a newspaper. i will prepare it this week hopefully and should be published this week aswell,

DeletedUser

Remember to be neutral and not to be bias toward the alliance you are in