Newspaper Newspaper II~In-Depth Ocean Analysis

DeletedUser

Going to look forward to the change in the 035 stats within the next few weeks.

Would have loved an interview with Warriors of Gaea, especially as we've been tearing them apart over the past month.

Well said (SW)

DeletedUser18132

It amuses me how some of the alliance leaders are pretty arrogant...

DeletedUser47953

You know what would be an awesome statistic?

CS Snipes alliance vs. alliance... I think OV would be on top if that was a stat we could post...

Happy Hunting! ;) :pro:

DeletedUser30490

Thanks everyone!
those who cant rep it's allright i think i have plenty anyhow :D
Rockv go hand yourself:p

dont forget to get the remaining numbers

DeletedUser45380

Just want to say that your numbers of Evo conquests vs S Riots might be a bit off. I took a city from a SR player and he ghosted with 2 hours left in the siege. Only after the LS attacks sent by SR didn't go through.

DeletedUser43011

Just want to say that your numbers of Evo conquests vs S Riots might be a bit off. I took a city from a SR player and he ghosted with 2 hours left in the siege. Only after the LS attacks sent by SR didn't go through.

Then you took a ghost and not another alliances city, doesn't mean his stats are wrong it just means the other guy rage quit

DeletedUser22115

If this is an indirect heading in my direction i would like to say this is not the case, im just speaking the truth ;)

Well I have to say that confidence is nice to have in a leader but cockiness and arrogance gets you no where, just draws unnecessary attention and in a war circumstances can change in an instant so sitting on your high horse all happy, tremors and little gremlins might trip you up and knock you off. Just saying that situations change in a flash and you have to be prepared.

DeletedUser45380

Then you took a ghost and not another alliances city, doesn't mean his stats are wrong it just means the other guy rage quit

His alliance still tried to break the siege. In my books its not just a random ghost I took.

DeletedUser30490

Okay so for the next issue i will do a alliance heading and keep the rest of the rim ocean until the week after that.

DeletedUser30490

Thanks

guys....did the random number generator fot the awards to assign them into numbers and X number got 2 great rewards..and when i mean rewards it's a reward.May be claimed/may not be claimed so claim those numbers soon...