Newspaper newspaper

DeletedUser

I interviewed lots of the major alliances and here is my messages back from them.

M.I.R
Question one.
On your alliances front page it says " Active and aggressive attacks on neighbors." will we being seeing this starting soon? as some of the more experienced players are using your alliance members as free BP

The players who aren't active ... or who playing a sim game will leave MIR ... and will remain only the players who are active, loial and aggressive.

Question two. What is the first and major priority of your alliance at the moment?

I want to win the war... In one word ... I want have more BP than enemies.

Question three. Will we be seeing any major sized operations from your alliance in the near future trying when conquest starts and you can begin to take rivals city's?

Sure ... with time we will research the conquer and we'll able to conquer enemy cities.

Question four.
Last question now, of all of the alliances who has been your biggest fear at this current point in time?
My biggest fear?
I don't know ... To have spies in alliance ...
final comment by 404 "MIR will not be anymore a MRA!"

unstable connection​
Question one.
What alliance do you personal think wont make it two months? and why?

Well, The most important feature of keeping an alliance strong, and well co-ordinated is having a very good infrastructure, that way they can navigate around the forums and talk to any of the leaders if they have any problems or questions. If any alliance lack that then that's were many fail, and that is one of the hardest to gain.

So my predictions are currently the top 5, I don't think they can handle the amount of posts that they are getting per hour and will just get to much and hard to manage

Question two.
You're a rather small alliance considering the alliance limit and yet you have been able to be rank 2nd in the ABP how have you managed to do that?

Quality over quantity, we have a structure and guide that me and the other leaders have been practicing for the whole time we've been playing, over the time we've perfected it, and improved it. The members also have a big impact, they get to know each other before the BP starts and they get to know each other. They then co-ordinate with themselves and who to attack, send resources to each other. We also know troops win wars, not points

Spartan Legacy

Question one.
you have the highest average points in the top 10 alliances also with the highest amount of ABP, do you consider your alliance as a rather elite alliance in a world full of MRA's?

I consider ourselves an elite alliance, ONLY because the member cap is 250. Also, in the beginning, you need to start out with a large alliance, and eventually whittle it down, little by little and eliminate dead weight until we arrive at the desired, ultra-elite, core players. And as you said, the high average points, but more importantly, high ABP shows that we are not an MRA.

Question two. Who do you think will be your alliances biggest threat in the coming weeks?

Our biggest threat is MIR. They already know this because they marked us as red, and we marked them as red.

Question three.
Last question who will the mighty Spartans be setting their crosshairs onto?

Answer two already answers this question. Self - explanatory xD. I will not go into further detail about allies, other enemies, merges, etc. cause that is still confidential information; some of which has not been decided on..

Legion of Gaul

Question one. With your alliance being so concentrated into one ocean, how will you cope with expanding when getting ABP will be hard for you?

Our goal is to spread outward, and get our APB that way. We will also continue fighting in the middle to get the needed BP.
Question two. Who are you going to aim to conquer?

That is hard to say at this point. A good target right now might be a bad target in a few weeks or so.

Question three.
what is your greatest threat at this current point in time and what is your alliances greatest weakness?

Our greatest threat will be the smaller experienced alliances that are starting to grow, and not the big alliances like MRI. We will have to work on being more aggressive.

Question four.
Your alliance seems to have quite a lot of players under 1000 points will we be seeing you dropping your dead weight soon to make your alliance a closer, stronger alliance?

Most players under 1000 points are players that didn't start the first day. We will give them the time to grow, but if we see someone is not active enough we will talk to him and decide what to do.

Quando Deos Certa
with having M.R.I all around you do you feel threated and how will you react if a war start between the two of you?

We'd die from laugher. We don't see M.I.R. as a enemy, more as a farming alliances.

Question two. where do you see yourself within the next few weeks?

I'm seeing myself just like now, a founder and internal leader of Quando Deos Certa. The alliance are a group of players. Some are experienced, some are less experienced, some started just a few days from now. So we'll have to work hard as founders and leaders to get this alliance to the top 10. But I'm sure it will work.

Question three.
what's your view on pacts that other alliances are making so early in the world?

Some alliance members are interested in pacts, some aren't. That's just because some are experienced and some aren't. But as long as I'm the founder we'll not have a pact with a other alliance till the real fights starts. With a few exceptions, but I can't see what a good exception would be.

N.W.O

Sadly N.W.O leader was to busy to reply to my message or question this means that maybe his alliance is going badly and does not wish the rest of the world to know or he is just not up for a chat.

Hey guys send me some +rep if you want me to keep doing this, also post some advise for me such as good question to ask :)

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

N.W.O

Sadly N.W.O leader was to busy to reply to my message or question this means that maybe his alliance is going badly and does not wish the rest of the world to know or he is just not up for a chat.

Well, then let's have a 5 minutes quity please.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser16696

tip:

Bolden the questions

and put the answers in spoilers

But very good! :)

DeletedUser30490

Small question why is a newspaper stickied???
my newspapers were never stickied :(

DeletedUser

i will stick newspaper for only 2 days.. after that they are back to normal

DeletedUser

Would be great also if you'd put the name of the player you interviewed. People might just get the idea that you're just making up the answers for each alliance.

DeletedUser

I talked to the leaders of each alliances and if not them the diplomats