Welcome To Newsting's Custom Graphics
My Job Here Is To Make People's day Just That Much Better

The Menu Of Creativeness

Option 1: 700x120 Signature
Option 2: 80x80 Avatar
Option 3: 240x180 Personal Coat Of Arms
Option 4: 240x180 Alliance Crest
Option 5: 80x80 Personal Profile Picture

I am currently working with a professional graphics design programs called Adobe CS6 Master Collection, Out of the collection the software I use the most for graphic design is Adobe Illustrator. If you'd like to check out the software go ahead, but if your planning on working with it you should reconsider, because it is expensive. But I am here to set up shop and I am here to stay and if you want a graphic just let me know, I will be posting new graphics to show my works as I go, so keep an eye on this page and you might just see something you like.
The Scarlet Alliance.jpgSignature.jpgMSS signature.jpg Varun Logo.pngRhethy News.jpgClick on the images to enlarge them, if you like one of my works let me know, or better yet, have me make you a signature or an avatar. I will add more as people request my work, and I will attempt to make some sample images.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, man. I am currently working on unprofessional MS Paintbrush, can't compete there, but usually they say: "It's the motion in the ocean".

DeletedUser

I am currently working with a professional graphics design programs called Adobe master collection, If you'd like to check out the software go ahead, but if your planning on working with it you should have a fairly large wallet it costs about $2,999

Whats this I never heard about it ? How its different from PS ? I mean what can you do with it ?
My limit ends at PS :D

DeletedUser

It's an adobe package. Depending on when he bought it he has the exact same PS as me, CS5, or he could have the more recent CS6. There is absolutely nothing special about his Photoshop. The reason it costs $2300 is because you are buying like 20 adobe programs, 18 of them have nothing to do with Photoshop.

DeletedUser

Basically the way it is different from whatever bundle you have is, that it is composed of 12 different graphic design programs, which is nice so then you have the freedom of choice, I will list the programs below in order from least professional and most consumer friendly to the most professional and least consumer friendly.
1. Photoshop
2. Photoshop Ext.
3. Dreamweaver
4. Fireworks
5. InDesign
6. AfterEffects
7. Prelude
8. Encore
9. SpeedGrade
10. AdobePremiere Pro
11. Bridge
12. Illustrator
P.S. Illustrator is what I use the most.
and the name of the version of master collection is called Adobe CS6 Master Collection

DeletedUser

P.S. Some of those programs are actually for making moving effects like explosions and sound effects, but I listed them anyway.

DeletedUser

Skully the collection is specifically for graphic design and the reason that many of them aren't graphic design programs is because it comes with upgrades to support the programs, one of the many products that comes with to support it is Flash Pro, but the majority of the reason to get it that package is for graphic design, I know this because I use it everyday and also my father was a professional graphic designer, and he preferred it and recommended me to use it when I finally became interested in graphic arts.

DeletedUser

I also have the Adobe Master Collection. All it is is most if not all the Adobe programs which includes PS. There are some other graphics programs that have different uses but all of them are compatible with one another. I think Newsting was just saying that he has the ability to use other such programs to create graphics that you couldn't produce with just photoshop. In other words he has more options than probably most other artists here, but doesn't necessarily mean he will produce better quality. That is determined by the individual's work of course.

DeletedUser

Thank You Ninja,
This is what I have been trying to say but I'm bad at explaining things, Hopefully as I go people will enjoy my work, and I'll get plenty of work and plenty of good word, if this fails in anyway I will still have a newspaper so, enjoy them if you can.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying that for simple sigmaking or designing tags in general you don't need other programs than Photoshop. If you use them then you are seriously overcomplicating stuff. And judging by the skill level of the sigs in the OP you definitely don't need those other programs.

ANYWAYS, Good luck to you and your shop :)

Varun

Strategos
I need a new avvy.

Theme: The Ocean with Poseidon's Trident.

Text: Varun

Due date: No hurry. Make the best you can.

Will rep you. :)

DeletedUser

Question is that what you have now? and if you just want something changed on your current one just tell me.

Varun

Strategos
Nope. that's my sig. I need an avvy. My avvy has Poseidon's Trident with a moon background.

DeletedUser

oh ok, my bad, don't know why I was thinking that, do you want it exactly like you signature?