Next 2+ Speed World. Premade from TW.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there.

My name is MLC/h0llygh0st/Rush.
I am currently forming a premade on Tribalwars.net to play on the next Grepolis world that comes out with at least gamespeed 2.

I'm not looking for any more members, what I am doing by making this thread though, is letting you know of our existence so that our arrival can not be misinterpreted.

We are not here to challenge Grepolis, nor are we here to win the world we will start in.
We are simply here to have fun, most of the people in this premade of mine will have been playing TW for several years now and almost all of us are getting tired of it... Which is why we want to try something new :)

I personally think that TW has become rotten, you would need at least 2 people on one account in order to get into the top 50 on a world and you would need to be active 24/7 with said account to keep up farming. You also need a PA and loads of scripts to actively compete there... Basically, the fun got sucked out. People are pressing to much to be the best to enjoy the smaller things.
In the older days of TW spies and tribehoppers already existed, but now it reached a point where every tribe is beaten due to its members 'betraying' the tribe rather then actual wars. PnP (Politics and Propaganda) should be important in games like TW and Grepolis, but not on this scale imo.

Anyway I started rambling...

Grepolis, we are coming and we come to have fun. We hope we will be able to integrate into your community with ease ^^

- h0llygh0st.

DeletedUser

Hi.

if you ever need some-one to show you the ropes, I'm so not the kind of guy ;)

Good luck!

DeletedUser5

Heh, I'll be amazed if you manage to get those players listed in the members to play Grepo.

I may have to seek some of them out, if they've actually joined :O

DeletedUser

The people currently on the memberlist all commited already. They will join, but keeping them active will be a much larger challenge ^^

I'm trying to limit the amount of members to max 15. But sadly enough I have way to many friends who I just can't refuse >_<

Either way, I'm happy with the response I've gotten so far ^^ I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun here on Grepolis ;)

DeletedUser5

The people currently on the memberlist all commited already. They will join, but keeping them active will be a much larger challenge ^^

I'm trying to limit the amount of members to max 15. But sadly enough I have way to many friends who I just can't refuse >_<

Either way, I'm happy with the response I've gotten so far ^^ I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun here on Grepolis ;)

Heh, best get them all posting on the forums as well - OT needs spicing up some.

DeletedUser

i gotta tell you when i was playing TW and i came here i couldn't go back

DeletedUser13936

This will be interesting, GL. If you need any tips ask me, i'm pretty good at grepo.

DeletedUser

I won't be needing tips people :) But thanks for the people PM'ing me haha ^^

I've been playing for a month now in Drunk Rodents on Upsilon, I'm learning loads ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry HiHi, this is a premade for friends of mine only =/

DeletedUser13936

Then why bother posting it, just ask your friends if they want to join.

DeletedUser

It looked ok, I guess I can't join, andtheres no point for putting it on here if it's just for your friends.

DeletedUser5

He is quite clearly telling people that he will be making this premade in a future world.

Afterall, this section is for premades, it isn't called "get members for your premades".

I see nothing wrong with this thread being here.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'm posting here to inform you that we will be joining. Not just joining a world but hopefully joining the community as well.

We are not here to invade and dominate like I've seen happening multiple times on .net... No we're here because we think it might be more fun here :)

Basically, this is a thread saying: 'Hello, we'll be seeing you ;)'

Besides, I don't need to recruit actively... On .net I got myself a ego large enough that it attracts other people on its own. I'm hoping to cut it down somewhat here on Grepolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.