Next 2+ Speed World. Premade from TW.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
I have a feeling you misread Achilles.

People don't have lots of hidden meanings and agendas in their posts here unlike Tribalwars, Music Loving Chemist.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling you misread Achilles.

People don't have lots of hidden meanings and agendas in their posts here unlike Tribalwars, Music Loving Chemist.

I hope not, its the reason I want to move to this game :)
If I did misunderstand then I apologize.

DeletedUser345

So because a random TW/Grepolis player noticing my lineup, which holds some very capable TW players, assumes that they will perform well in Grepolis. You feel the need to join the same world as us so you can keep an eye on us? Or am I to translate that comment in a more hostile way?

No i joked that should you do well all the established grepolis players will have a excuse up our sleeves, i wouldnt know the skill of any of those tw players. By saying join the next world as you i meant it would be fun to grow alongside you and battle with you. No harm done... :p

DeletedUser

So because a random TW/Grepolis player noticing my lineup, which holds some very capable TW players, assumes that they will perform well in Grepolis. You feel the need to join the same world as us so you can keep an eye on us? Or am I to translate that comment in a more hostile way?

Either way... Seems to me you feel threatened. And you should have no reason to...
This is why I made this thread, to prevent Grepolis players from thinking that we are here to give them a beating... We are here to have fun and I at least am here to join the community... Not to stand united against it and try and beat it.

Please don't post like that in here. You might get burned.

oh i didn't mean it like that, i think my mild manner joke has had the wrong effect

either way, i look forward to seeing how you guys do in grepolis, trust me, it wasn't that hard of a transition

i've been in like four tribes with you :supermad: LOL

DeletedUser

Oh lol, then you must know I'm a very overestimated noob in truth :p Darn.

And I'm sorry Achilles, having some difficulties adjusting to the friendliness here I suppose ;)

DeletedUser345

And I'm sorry Achilles, having some difficulties adjusting to the friendliness here I suppose ;)

No problem, i tried tribal wars but the community feel was so wierd it was like there was all these paranoid music-loving chemists around. Freaky or what! ;)

DeletedUser15240

yea, had a look on tw forums a while back, a lot of negativity :p, don't worry its not like that here, grepo is more casual and friendlier, if you ever want a chat just add me on skype ;)

DeletedUser

It's hard out here in grepoland. People are so nice that they are complete njubcakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodluck with your game mate. It's always nice to have new people ;) I don't really know much about TW but ex warcraft players i have seen on here are always very good :)

DeletedUser

Oooo Look what I found !! Hey h0lly <3

Guess Who ?

Heh, best get them all posting on the forums as well - OT needs spicing up some.

How about reopening the debate thread pweese ?? :)

<3

DeletedUser

Lets this back on the topic of TW'ers coming to visit our foreign shores rather then moaning about DnD please ;)

Remember guys :pro:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So are you guys joining the next world? Or are you waiting for specific settings? I'm looking forward to seeing what some TW vets can do

DeletedUser

Guys, quick question:

I'm currently playing a speed 1 world and its so so slow... I don't mind, but I'm sure my members will. So what I want to know is, just how much difference does the speed of a world make? I know that res generates 2x faster, but is it really such a noticeable difference?

DeletedUser

alot not like tw not everything is so stupidly troops tw is a time killer grepo takes a bit less time

DeletedUser

speed 2 vs. 1
building times will go faster for speed 2

Your mines will grow materials (wood, rock, silver) faster
in speed 2
and I believe units build times are faster in speed 2 also.

In speed 3 it will be even faster.

DeletedUser345

Guys, quick question:

I'm currently playing a speed 1 world and its so so slow... I don't mind, but I'm sure my members will. So what I want to know is, just how much difference does the speed of a world make? I know that res generates 2x faster, but is it really such a noticeable difference?

Yes it does make a great difference in terms of building times and the speed of the conquest...

If you really want to see the difference then compare worlds like Alpha and Gamma on Grepostats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.