Next 2+ Speed World. Premade from TW.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Super Fast!!! How ya been? I could probably be enticed to come try out Grepolis if it had a decent speed, afterall speed is how I learned to play TW 5 years ago :D Speed makes for great training
opportunities. Though I will need someone to teach me :p

I've been good!

I've gotten my grepolis, its a pretty easy game to get use to

I'm joining psi as well, so i'll see you out there, maybe i can be your little moral basher again LOL

DeletedUser

Woot Music Loving Chemist is on my ocean! i didn't know he was so famous lol
i'm joining psi as well. Maybe we can be neighbors =p

DeletedUser

Guys, as you're all from Tribalwars, I wanted to let you all know that coplaying is not allowed on Grepolis, unlike Tribalwars. If you are found to be coplaying, bans will be given out.

Understood.

Are you allowed to use macros, bots or scripts (greasemonkey/java)?

Actually...you know what...will just read the rules.

Also, on the tutorial, I havent tried it out yet. But if you upgraded your warehouse before the start, would it fill your warehouse to 711 rather than 300 when the gods gave you a gift?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Understood.

Are you allowed to use macros, bots or scripts (greasemonkey/java)?

Actually...you know what...will just read the rules.

Also, on the tutorial, I havent tried it out yet. But if you upgraded your warehouse before the start, would it fill your warehouse to 711 rather than 300 when the gods gave you a gift?

For allowed scripts please refer to http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=7890

As for the warehouse, if it gets filled up the excess resources will be 'lost'. Eg. If your capacity is 500 and you have 300 resources, it will be filled to 500/500 and the excess 100 will be lost. Is that what you meant?

DeletedUser

no he means during the tut. when you finished it there is a message that says "Hera fills your warehouse as thanks" or something along those lines. he is asking if you upgrade your warehouse before this message is given out, with she still fill your warehouse or will you still get 300 of each resource.

DeletedUser

you get the 300 res but you get only 300 res, if w/h is 711 you still only get 300 res

DeletedUser

I've been good!

I've gotten my grepolis, its a pretty easy game to get use to

I'm joining psi as well, so i'll see you out there, maybe i can be your little moral basher again LOL

Good to hear mate, though I might need to be your morale basher, I don't expect to do good or decent by any means...especially since I'm not going to be paying to win in terms of buying gold coins for advantages :D

No you have to stay at home now forever and play Grepolis . No leaving the house :p

<3

Depending how this turns out I might just do that :cool:

DeletedUser

you'll do fine

gold isn't really necessary, and the game is pretty easy to get use too

its much more relaxed compared to tribal wars

Status
Not open for further replies.