Fixed Next City functionality

DeletedUser

Impossible to switch to the next city by Clicking on Next City arrow. (upper part of the UI)

World: Billys- 67
In Game Name: Xtcmax
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: No, but other people confirm this.
Have you tried a different connection: No.
Full Version or Mobile Version: full version
Browser and Version: Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m and FireFox 25.0.1
Overview of the bug:

I have 3 cities: A B C

1. At city A, click on next city to go to next city. (City B)
2. Click on Jump To Current City button.
3. Click on City Overview
4. Go to Academy view
5. Exit Academy view
6. Exit City Overview
7. Click on Next City button again to switch to City C
8. Next city is city A again, not C.

- Cache and cookies are clened out.
- Same problem occurs under Fire Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tested this last night and was unable to recreate it, I'll try again today. Do you have any spells running in these cities when trying to switch city?

DeletedUser

I was at K city, which has no spells on it. I did all the steps above and got kicked to the first city on my city list, instead of the next one.

DeletedUser

I too am having this problem on Cythera. I'm using IE. Support told me it was my problem, but I have to question this since it's happening to multiple people on multiple browsing platforms.

DeletedUser

Internet Explorer has the most issues from all the browsers that players use. You can still continue to use IE but I would recommend not to. If you do please make sure your IE is up to date.

This is an experience of lag from the game and solved by a refresh.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

DeletedUser

I just made a video if what I do and what is happening. Who do i send it to? (the link)

DeletedUser27700

I just made a video if what I do and what is happening. Who do i send it to? (the link)

You can PM me with it if you do not want to post it here.
But we are aware of this problem.

DeletedUser

Yep, I think this is the issue I am having as well.
I'll be recruiting units in cities and occasionally (not every time) I'll hit the right arrow on my keyboard for next city and it'll bring me to my first city alphabetically on my city list. It's kind of annoying to have to go in and manually select the city rather than being able to scroll through smoothly
Oh yeah, I'm using Chrome for a browser